[CLOSED] [Pas/Agr] ION Industries
(11-30-2012, 02:27 PM)Equal Wrote: Ehm, I am not quite sure what happened yesterday. I just started shooting when I got shot.

If you wanna discuss it further contact me on steam. I don't feel like taking it up here. Tounge

It's not that big of a deal, but it was kind of you to throw molotovs at our tower and slaughter us as we tried to climb down. And murder the remaining men we had who made it down without being killed. We were thrilled :L

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Well, if you wish to do it here. So be it.

I were finishing the final details on my Mansion in the villa district aswell as bying ammo from Khojo whom were Gun Dealer.

I walk out to make a new keypad on the fading door when I get hit by a bullet which took over 50 percent of my health. I look at your tower and you guys were standing there waving just encouraging us to go in war with you guys.

Even though we crushed you the day before, I answered no to your rival request or whatever.

Suddenly everyone started shooting with awps and Galils. I was like, "Alright, that does it." I stormed you guys and killed 1 guy from underneath you. Then I killed another guy who were on his way down the ladder. The third guy fell off as I were shooting at him with my Tommygun.

After that we decided to end it once in for all, as I walked past the train station thing, two guys jump out of no where. After a little struggle we manage to kill both of them, however a sixth guy appear, (You were 5 guys in total wearing the ION Agent job. You, Bigtoe, Overdex, Slowrider and Rezil I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.) I assumed he was NLR'ing but I ignored it, I dont know who he was or where he went but suddenly he was gone. We went through all rooms and left afterwards.

Few minutes later all of you slowly left the server one by one.

That is the "war" in my perspective.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(11-30-2012, 02:44 PM)Equal Wrote: Well, if you wish to do it here. So be it.

I were finishing the final details on my Mansion in the villa district aswell as bying ammo from Khojo whom were Gun Dealer.

I walk out to make a new keypad on the fading door when I get hit by a bullet which took over 50 percent of my health. I look at your tower and you guys were standing there waving just encouraging us to go in war with you guys.

Even though we crushed you the day before, I answered no to your rival request or whatever.

Suddenly everyone started shooting with awps and Galils. I was like, "Alright, that does it." I stormed you guys and killed 1 guy from underneath you. Then I killed another guy who were on his way down the ladder. The third guy fell off as I were shooting at him with my Tommygun.

After that we decided to end it once in for all, as I walked past the train station thing, two guys jump out of no where. After a little struggle we manage to kill both of them, however a sixth guy appear, (You were 5 guys in total wearing the ION Agent job. You, Bigtoe, Overdex, Slowrider and Rezil I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.) I assumed he was NLR'ing but I ignored it, I dont know who he was or where he went but suddenly he was gone. We went through all rooms and left afterwards.

Few minutes later all of you slowly left the server one by one.

That is the "war" in my perspective.

I was joking...I honestly didn't care. And yes, you did crush us. Want to know why?

3 vs 5 and we kept getting stuck inbetween Pholorians car and the kerb, you probably noticed when we kept spawning seats. This raid was interupted by police, and one man escaped. The second raid, me and Slowrider vs all five of you, we killed two of you. And you killed us, I know, 5 vs 2. It's so difficult to win, but you managed.

Next, we waved at you. Yes...that's it. We said, "Let's do the Mexican wave, all line up!" and we lined up and one by one waved. Next thing we know you all have guns and are running out of the mansion one by one, then we started going "Are they in a fight or are they generally pointing guns at us because we waved?", if you honestly believed we randomly shot you and waved to start a war, surely, as a moderator you would've avoided confrontation and pulled me over to one side and talked with me if you thaught that's what we did? (Which we didn't).

Next thing we know we all ducked at the constant bullet's hitting our ceiling of the tower, you killed one of our men and we all tried exiting the tower only to be either shot on the way down, or very badly injured. After that, you burnt the bottom of our tower, but you didn't stop there.

Me and Bigtoe got armed and went to the back gate to try and escape, only to find one of your men running to burn it down with a molotov. And we both hid and didn't want conflict but you were all running over and we knew you would kill us, so we decided to at least give a fighting chance, maybe we would've survived it we decided to fading door abuse, which we did not. Unlike somebody. (yes, you did win. I had the glitch where your gun goes invisable, and the only way you can see it is by going into third person, which I've never experienced in playing with, because I am always in first person.) Bigtoe was already injured and was forced to fight on low health, prior to the fight.

Equalizer, this is the second time you've jumped to conclusions. And bragging about hitting us on a break for the second time is really just being an arse. I also asked if you wanted to continue rivalry, I never said anything about war. Don't put words in my mouth. Nobody broke NLR during this, and as a moderator you shouldn't "ignore" it, it's a rule and once again if you feel someone broke one then you take them aside and ask.

There were six of us, Rezil was hiding in the base, unarmed and you attacked him. It was honestly the most cowardly raid I've ever witnessed that has been blown way out of proportion to make yourself look big.

That's MY point of view.

Big Update:
  • Prune has left the Clan, we're sorry to see you go!

• Overdex dnd Rezil have been kicked due to not giving me a reason before the event was scheduled to begin

• Slowrider and CarNage have been excused, they only missed the event by half an hour, and their reasoning explained their delay

• Clan page updated

• I'm going to be serious now, you've all gotten too comfortable with me, doing things you shouldn't be because you believe I won't enforce any rules. I will from this point onward. A kick system will be put in place, and a template. Also a training thread, based on times and days in which the majority of people are happy with.

Overdex was not only kicked due to not giving me a valid reason for not showing up at this event, but also because of his failure to complete the easiest of tasks given to him, such as spawning the correct duplication.

Rezil was also kicked not only due to not giving me a valid reason for not showing up at this event, but also because of failure to see where the line is, after we were attacked by the Corleones, and many of us were killed. Rezil simply let me and Bigtoe fend for ourselves with setbacks, while he ran around the base, unarmed doing /act muscle any and everywhere he went.

It was completely unprofessional. I understand you do not like violence, but in your clans time of need you do not abandon us. The consequences have been proven here.

The following 2 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • equal, Jono
Damn small
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
Been thinking about a few things and talking to Bigtoe, and I am considering leaving the clan.
I will explain my reasons:
1. I'm not a fan of the whole "Serious" and "Too Comfortable" thing.
I feel that it is important to be friends with your leader. I find it hard to be commanded by someone that I will/do not like.

2. It is cutting into "Life" things too much.
I am being bombarded with so much homework and revision, that it is impossible to keep up with things that happen in the clan, and I only know if someone reminds me. I have already gotten into trouble a few times from skipping out on doing homework/revising/practicing guitar because of ION. It is also causing me to not do as much things with friends as I would like.

3. I find that I am not good enough to be in.
I find myself bad in gunfights, and whether or not it is my computer problems or just my skill, I do not know. I am in believe that I only got into the clan with the reason of knowing Small before. Even though Bigtoe has offered "Private" lessons with shooting etc, I do not feel I am cut out for everything we do, such as building.

I will hope to stay in touch with the members and I hope you all do well in the future without me.

-Slowrider8-
The following 2 users Like coolniceguy42's post:
  • Bolow, Anakonda
(11-30-2012, 09:35 PM)Slowrider8 Wrote: Been thinking about a few things and talking to Bigtoe, and I am considering leaving the clan.
I will explain my reasons:
1. I'm not a fan of the whole "Serious" and "Too Comfortable" thing.
I feel that it is important to be friends with your leader. I find it hard to be commanded by someone that I will/do not like.

2. It is cutting into "Life" things too much.
I am being bombarded with so much homework and revision, that it is impossible to keep up with things that happen in the clan, and I only know if someone reminds me. I have already gotten into trouble a few times from skipping out on doing homework/revising/practicing guitar because of ION. It is also causing me to not do as much things with friends as I would like.

3. I find that I am not good enough to be in.
I find myself bad in gunfights, and whether or not it is my computer problems or just my skill, I do not know. I am in believe that I only got into the clan with the reason of knowing Small before. Even though Bigtoe has offered "Private" lessons with shooting etc, I do not feel I am cut out for everything we do, such as building.

I will hope to stay in touch with the members and I hope you all do well in the future without me.

-Slowrider8-

It's fine Slow, I completely understand!

Leaving the clan due to inactivity from my part.
Sorry and good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Apex's post:
  • Small Bear
Update:
  • Clan page updated
  • Currently working on the training thread!
  • We're all going to work towards 10 roleplay points

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • equal
I'm only 10 away!
The following 1 user Likes GB CarNage's post:
  • Small Bear