[CLOSED] [Pas/Agr] ION Industries
Thumbs Up 
(11-24-2012, 04:50 PM)GB CarNage Wrote: ^ I stand by Overdex, He did RP with me and Nilsson for like 12 hours straight and we got to know eachother pretty well! He has great aim! Knows what to do, and he's a good rp'er! I know the clans full but maybe if we had some reserve slots you should definitely give him a chance! He's a great asset especially when youre in a 3v12 firefight against the government.

+support
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
Update:
  • Overdex Has Joined The Clan!
  • He Will Be In Team Red!
  • Mansion Is Complete!
  • Roleplay Event On Sunday At 19:00 (GMT)

To clear things up, your mission isn't to get into the mansion and retrieve the intel and get out undetected.

It's to get the intel. If you want to run in all guns blazing your going to die. It's simple. I also will not be impressed if you do...

To be honest, doing roleplay such as '/me hits the Vault Guard on the back of the head with his weapon.' doesn't make things very fun at all, it feels rehearsed and boring because you know what's going to happen. There's no 50/50 chance you'll live or 50/50 chance you won't get spotted adrenaline pumping moments.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Thank you for letting me join.
I wont let you regret it

Overdex
The following 1 user Likes doritos1100's post:
  • Small Bear
Update:
  • The Following People Are Too Inactive, And Will Be Kicked If They Do Not Show Activity. Nilsson, Rezil, Apex And Anakonda.
  • Event Was Delayed Until Friday, Check The Thread For More Detail!
  • Not Showing Up Requires A Valid Reason Beforehand Or Kick

Just saying, i will not be on until friday as my laptop is being fixed. hopefully i will be able to join the RP and i most likley will.
Sorry sir, I'll try to stay as active as possible, school has been killing me lately which means I haven't been able to play for more than 2-3 hours a day or sometimes... nothing Smile
Sorry mate... But i cant attend to the training today :/
Im gonna go paintball with my friends... We have been planning this for a bit time now.
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • Small Bear
Without it being my concern, in Rezil's defence.

He was on yesterday when we were fighting. Just sayin'.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Update:
  • Event Is Today At 19:00 (GMT) On V2D!
  • The Following People Have Told Me They're Not/Might Not Be Coming; Makarov, Anakonda and Apex.
  • Reasons To Be Given Beforehand

(11-30-2012, 02:20 PM)Equal Wrote: Without it being my concern, in Rezil's defence.

He was on yesterday when we were fighting. Just sayin'.

I don't understand? What is in his defence?

Also, before the server crashed, Bigtoe was trying to explain we weren't the ones who shot you...we simply were all in the tower and you shot at us with an AWP so we defended ourselves.

Ehm, I am not quite sure what happened yesterday. I just started shooting when I got shot.

If you wanna discuss it further contact me on steam. I don't feel like taking it up here. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]