[CLOSED] [Pas/Agr] ION Industries
I'm coming
Update:
  • Bigtoe Has Joined The Clan!
  • After Excessive Questions And Explanations I Decided To Give Bigtoe A Chance
  • He Will Be Added To The Blue Team!
  • We've Hit Our Member Capacity! We May Extend In The Future!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Welcome to the team mate! Smile
Heart 
Coming
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
I'll be joining the RP tonight, and a thanks for the warm welcome, I hope to stay here for a long time

[Image: mxonayi.png]
Hello

I would like to join ION Industries. My name is Monsoon (Ed).
I am a good shot and have experience in reconisense.
I have played for about 110hours and am a donator.
I have never been banned.
(11-16-2012, 09:59 PM)Edzer8 Wrote: Hello

I would like to join ION Industries. My name is Monsoon (Ed).
I am a good shot and have experience in reconisense.
I have played for about 110hours and am a donator.
I have never been banned.

I'm afraid that if you check our member capacity we're currently full due to our last recruitment...apologies!

Update:
  • Roleplay Delayed Until Tomorrow At 19:00 (GMT)
  • Slowrider Needs To Be On By 17:00 (GMT)
  • Reasons For Not Being There To Be Given Beforehand!

I'll do my best to be there, however I might have to work. Ill try my best.
(11-17-2012, 01:51 PM)GB CarNage Wrote: I'll do my best to be there, however I might have to work. Ill try my best.

Thanks for telling me,

Update:
  • Roleplay Was Very Delayed, Everyone Had Trouble Getting On
  • We Eventually Fitted Our Parts Together, But Unorganised.
  • We Managed To Get A Bit Of Roleplay In, But The Server Crashed..

Tomorrow, I'd like to do the same thing. Now, before you read this and get upset because we've tried it and it failed, read this.

No, no it did not. Once we got it all set up properly, it worked well. And even though it was only a half an hour or so before it crashed, that half an hour was pretty exciting.

Our main enemy was getting on the server...which is why I asked everyone to attempt to get on earlier than scheduled, yet we were still very late.

You also seemed to have trouble grasping basic commands, such as "no weaponary," or "add me to your client," you also were way to negative, I've spent three days building, and I don't want to hear "let's just give up.." because I obviously won't.

We were about to get into the secret part of the roleplay before the server crashed, which would've been exciting.

If anyone is up for trying again tomorrow, and based on the attitude of some people I doudt we're for the time being, then we can do it again and give it another try.

However, it will be different this time, we stood there for three or four hours waiting for everybody to be on, but this time, we make the maximum time we wait before giving up an hour and a half. I'll also give you instructions on how to make this process quick through private channels, and as long as you all stick to these instructions and rules like glue we will be able to get this done quickly.

Thank you.