[CLOSED] [Pas/Agr] ION Industries
Thumbs Up 
Welcome to the team
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
Update:
  • Rezil Has Joined The Clan!
  • He's Been Added To The Blue Team!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
They RP great, they proved that well today.
(11-11-2012, 10:20 PM)Narcotic Wrote: They RP great, they proved that well today.

Thank you, Narcotic! It's a shame you didn't stay, we tracked the rebel leader to a base in which we infiltrated with three agents, successfully capturing the leader alive. The base contained a lot of men, too. He was taken in for questioning about the three hostages he had previously had captured and eventually was arrested!

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Bolow
Update:
  • CarNage Has Joined The Clan!
  • Despite His Hours, I Decided To Give Him A Shot!
  • He Will Be Added To The Red Team!
  • Only 1 Spot Remains!

Note:

I've not been able to participate in any clan roleplay recently, I'm usually very busy during the week days. However, today I get home early and I don't have to go to the gym. Therefore, I will get thinking of a roleplay situation we could do later, anyone in the clan who is online at the time is welcome to help out! But I won't force you to get online.

So far, we have excessively done agent roleplay for certain organisations, we've done 'ION Hotel', which we were awarded a roleplay point for by Adman. We've done Interrigation roleplay, can you think of more things we could do?

Well I might be home 5 PM if I'm lucky.
Thanks for having me! I look forward to working with you guys.
The following 1 user Likes GB CarNage's post:
  • Small Bear
Me and Slowrider8 has updated the hotel a bit, lookin' forward to perhaps re-do the RP!
The following 1 user Likes Apex's post:
  • Small Bear
I'll apply for the time being, Although I have about... 9 bans, I'm not that type of person, when I recieved those bans it was playing v33x where my friend kept prop-minging on my account and stuff. Anyway : I think I'd be a helpful member to the clan, as I think I'm a good builder, I'm a good shot with any weapon you give me, I can RP and know most of the commands. I have around 420 hours and 4 RP points, not that many compared to some people, but it's something to hang on too, I'm also good friends with Carnage, also Makarov and we did a great raid on the president where I pretended to be a nexus desk secretary as unemployed to sneak to the president.

Where I found your clan : I was on the build server and I saw Apex making some sweet looking builds.

Basic Skills : Photoshop, Flash, RPing, Good English skills, and many more!

If you don't accept me due to my number of bans, I understand but I'd like it if you gave me a chance, or at least put me on trial. Thank you! Cheese

[Image: mxonayi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Bigtoe[AP2S1]'s post:
  • Apex
I'll get back to you..

Update:
  • Clan Roleplay Tomorrow, I Require Alot Of People Online To Participate For This To Work!
  • Reasons To Be Given Beforehand
  • It Will Be At 20:30 (GMT)

The following 2 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • Eeee394, Apex