[CLOSED] [Pas/Agr] ION Industries
Update:

• New Training Grounds
  • Red & Blue Team System
  • Reasons To Be Given Beforehand!
  • Blue Team Training Today, 18:30. (GMT)

[Image: b_team.jpg]

[Image: a_team.jpg]

A & B Training grounds are marked with red or blue whether or not I wish for you to be at either A or B.

Teams can be seen on the front page...

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Update:
  • Training For Red & Blue Team At 16:00 (GMT)
  • Reasons To Be Given Beforehand
  • Blue Teams Training Was Canceled, Due To Duplication Errors. So They're Merging With Red Teams Training!

Update:
  • Equalizer Has Left/Been Kicked
  • Mathias Has Been Kicked
  • Page Updated
  • Training In 30 Minutes
  • Teams Updated

Equalizer was kicked due to constant arguments from either party, he clearly doesn't like being taken charge of, and therefore is better off out of the clan.

Mathias has been kicked due to a stating his main reason for joining was so Equalizer and himself could be together in a clan, therefore, unless he wishes to persue his role in the clan he will remain suspended.

Training teams have been updated due to this turn of events...

Correction: I were kicked for not showing up to training when I had work and trouble with my Garry's Mod. However when I confronted Small Bear about my priorities he got upset and I decided to leave.

My arguements consisted of your mistakes, first arguement were about your fail base at Pool, I didnt know you were such of a sensitive person who gets upset when you get confronted directly. I have no problems of being under command of somebody else, the problem with this is YOU.

That you want to resolve it in the most immature way possible is your problem.

Now, you had no legitimate right to kick Mathias from the clan, he was in the cinema when training were going down, which you said was a legitimate reason of not showing up. He never said he joined to play with me, he said that he would prefer to be in the same team as me. (Blue/Red Teams).

I just wanted to clear this out with the rest of the members before you start spreading lies.

~Goodbye on behalfs of Mathias and Equalizer.
Yes, I made a mistake at pool. And yes at the time I was 'sensitive'. If you knew why you would be too.

Yes, you said you had problems with Garry's Mod, however, you never mentioned work...on a saturday. Sorry for not jumping to conclusions. When I told you about not being there without a reason, and how strict I was going to begin to be about it, you decided you were going to list reasons, and in an agressive tone might I had, that you had work. And that I left you, Mathias and Anakonda at training yesterday, I did not. I said to all of you I was going to be right back, because I was fixing my Advance Duplicator in order for training to proceed.

Yes, I did have a reason to kick Mathias, he told me in Steam that the reason he joined was due to wanting to be together. And then added 'But not in a gay way..', and why would be mention wanting to be in the same team as you when you already were?

Nobody was spreading lies, infact, the way I handled it without labeling you by the way you acted towards me, is entirely mature on my part. No correction was needed to be made nor added to what was already said. As it was a fair answer as to why you left, offending no-one.

I've already told Mathias, that if he wishes to retract his statement, and rejoin the clan knowing you'll not be apart of it. That's fine, however, for now he will remain suspended.

I've run two clans, been in three of the most successful clans and have been allied with the best during a clan war in which we won. I know what I'm doing.

You might know what you're during within the boundaries of a commanding a clan.

But when it comes to playing by the rules, you don't quite follow on.

However, I am done argueing. Its all past now.
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Small Bear
Update:
  • Impressed With 'ION Hotel' Yesterday, Three Members Recieved Roleplay Points! Well Done!
  • I Will Be Chatting With All Of You Indivisually...
  • Think Of Events We Could Do!

Update:
  • Pholorian Has Joined The Clan! He Proved Himself A Useful Asset Today!
  • He's Been Added To The Red Team!

Gratz Pholorian.
Why thank you : )
A more fitting signature.