[CLOSED] [Pas/Agr] ION Industries
(01-18-2013, 10:30 AM)Makarov Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 04:44 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Update:

• Bigtoe was kicked from the clan due to inactivity, he said he also felt like leaving, and isn't into Garry's Mod anymore. You're welcome back anytime!
  • Makarov has been kicked from the clan due to inactivity, I'm sorry, and I know you've given a reason for it, but you're much more inactive than I thought you were going to be.
  • Clan page updated!

hopefully you will let me rejoin some time Smile

I'll talk to you about that, if that's what you wish.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Update:

ION Industries are soon going to become a different clan, a counter-terrorism unit, rather than agent work. This is because what we did as agents, isn't what agents do. It's what counter-terrorist units do.

We're recruiting people for this 'new' clan, however, it requires a gas-mask. The unit will consist of six people, all of which wear one, to display their role-play ability, and the fact they're not to be messed with.

ION Industries already has a great reputation of being able to handle themselves well during a raid, whether this be in defense or attack! We have resources that aid us in these raids, that no other clan on the server has. We hope to take this reputation across with us.

Bruce Levi

(01-30-2013, 04:23 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Update:

ION Industries are soon going to become a different clan, a counter-terrorism unit, rather than agent work. This is because what we did as agents, isn't what agents do. It's what counter-terrorist units do.

We're recruiting people for this 'new' clan, however, it requires a gas-mask. The unit will consist of six people, all of which wear one, to display their role-play ability, and the fact they're not to be messed with.

ION Industries already has a great reputation of being able to handle themselves well during a raid, whether this be in defense or attack! We have resources that aid us in these raids, that no other clan on the server has.

Bruce Levi

Sounds....

Aggressive.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(01-30-2013, 04:25 PM)Equalizer Wrote:

ION Industries already has a great reputation of being able to handle themselves well during a raid, whether this be in defense or attack! We have resources that aid us in these raids, that no other clan on the server has.

Bruce Levi

Sounds....

Aggressive.

Which part?

(01-30-2013, 04:38 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 04:25 PM)Equalizer Wrote:

Bruce Levi

Sounds....

Aggressive.

Which part?

Kinda everything :/ Well, good luck with eliminating the terrorist and keep up with you self confidence Tounge "Best resources at the server" Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Can i apply again ? since you said you are recruiting for some special unit.
Which requires gas mask suit.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
In-Game Name: Ivan Magmout
Steam Name: Ivan Magmout
Roleplay Points: 4
Hours: 255
Qualifications (In-Character): Nice and Freindly guy, good Driving skills, and Good handling at weapons.
(01-31-2013, 10:55 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Which requires gas mask suit.

its okay,the clothes dont make the monk,i'm a good fighter and i'm sure they need me
(01-30-2013, 04:23 PM)Small Bear Wrote: We're recruiting people for this 'new' clan, however, it requires a gas-mask.