Le Discord's un ban
Your name: Le Discord

Your ban ID: 16009

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP, lying about it. Was told it\'s his last chance.

Involved: Me, Fanump #SWEK (Enemy Snipaah) & Ruxandra

Why we should unban you:

You should unban me because i've done nothing wrong. My internet acted up and it ended with me timing out a couple of times.. So instead of waiting for that long process it's alot faster and simpler to re conect.
If you scroll up in the logs you'll see i timed out a couple of times..

I've been playing with Fanump all day, he witness this him self.

I wasn't lying to you Ruxandra. I was telling you the truth..
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Got some steam chat logs here, proving he did have internet problems.
Couldn't screen console logs, because it has a limit and it had been spammed with "Too many vertex format changes in frame, whole world not rendered" as usual.

[Image: 2q1e39l.png]

[Image: m9mxjo.png]

[Image: rihut2.png]
You clearly said that you timed-out and now you drop the "reconnect" issue. You are the worst possible liar that I have encountered, I really don't understand you and your logic.

Your ban will stay since I warned you clearly on your last ban that if I catch you again, you are booted permanently.

Side note: You lied about Basse's identity. After a thorough research that took me nearly two months I uncovered the fact that he was Bast, and upon asking you some good time ago, you lied about it too.

Don't ever bother making an unban request as you are no longer welcome in this community, you have wasted our time and resources, tried to play the administration team around by lying about your gender.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.