(Fixed) Slight Problem
I just got on and my anti-virus picked up something called iexplorer.exe and it made my PC spaz out and delete stuff. Running in safe mode now, get back to you guys later.
iExplorer.exe is the process associated with Microsoft Internet Explorer.

If you were using IE and came across a website trying to download viruses on to your PC the your Anti-virus would stop it.

I don't know why your PC went mad though. I heard there was a Trojan virus which disguises itself as iexplore.exe. Maybe your Anti-virus picked it up and deleted the the infected files.

Best to do some Google searching. Hope you fix the problem!
(10-23-2012, 12:54 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: iExplorer.exe is the process associated with Microsoft Internet Explorer.

If you were using IE and came across a website trying to download viruses on to your PC the your Anti-virus would stop it.

I don't know why your PC went mad though. I heard there was a Trojan virus which disguises itself as iexplore.exe. Maybe your Anti-virus picked it up and deleted the the infected files.

I ment iexplore.exe but all is fixed
(10-23-2012, 01:09 AM)Rain999 Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 12:54 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: iExplorer.exe is the process associated with Microsoft Internet Explorer.

I ment iexplore.exe but all is fixed

Oh, then ignore everything I said xD

Glad to hear your PC is up and running again!
Thanks for the quick reply's George.
The following 1 user Likes Rain999's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy