Fluffy's Unban Request :D
Your name: FluffyNutz L0V3G0D

Your ban ID: 15999

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Dropping the F bomb, plus a few other rude words.

Involved: Ousmn

Why we should unban you: I would like to be punished, yes, but i would like it to be shortened a few hours. I infact did say rude and hurtfull things to Ousmn that I regret, he trolled me and I got pissed. I asked where everyone was on OOC and he replied STFU, so inturn got enraged by his rudeness and outbursted. Once again I do regret saying these words and lashing out at him, and I'd like to say sorry. Thanks Guys. Rock Out!!!
i know im probably gunna get in trouble for this but if you shorten the time i promise ill donate
So you having a smile face in the Subject, When you say in OOC where is everybody it's called metagaming and i told you that but your not paying attention and you don't even care if it metagaming or not so stop talking and the donation not a reason, Just understand the F word not allowed and read the rules.
dont disrespect me
u have no right, this is why i get mad
u think ur almighty jesus
Denied.

Learn to calm yourself. Listen to music.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub