Unban Request - Unfairly banned for "Prop Killing and more" !!!
Your name: iKryptic

Your ban ID: 15927

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: I tried to get into the server, but was banned when I got on! Apparently I was prop Killing and more! I never prop kill, I dont even RDM anyone on purpose!!

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: I have been playing the server for a while now and love it, definitely the best gmod server out there. but I have just been banned for no reason at all!! And also the fact I have been banned for 5 days is too much!!! The last thing I was doing on the server was riding my car off a ramp, just a bit of fun, and everyone else was doing it too. But I never prop killed at all!! I didnt even try to prop kill anyone! I might have RDM'd someone, but RDM is not worth 5 days ban!! Also, I searched afew names in the bans list of people I saw purposly RDMing and ACTUALLY Prop killing and they were not banned!!

If you could just shorten it to a day I would be grateful as its the holidays and I love playing this server Sad If the admins do not want me to make car ramps then I wont, and I have never prop killed anyone and dont intend in doing so.

thanks,
iKryptic
Making car ramps...
"I might have RDM'd someone,"

You are acting like this is normal.. Making car ramps is kinda FailRp since I believe you made them in the middle of the road. I also remember you flinging props at people..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(10-22-2012, 09:37 PM)Grub Wrote: Making car ramps...

You are acting like this is normal.. Making car ramps is kinda FailRp since I believe you made them in the middle of the road. I also remember you flinging props at people..

I know I shouldnt have made the car ramp Sad But it wasnt just me that was doing it, so its unfair I should get the ban. Also I say that I might have RDM'd someone as if its normal because so many people do it on the server, it is normal! I get RDM'd so much on this server, its soo annoying, and the people who RDM me never get caught! I also see people prop killing whenever there are no admins on, and they never get caught also.

And fliging props at people??! I have never done that on this server at all! I get annoyed at people but I never throw props at them!! The worst thing ive done with a prop is make a ramp on the road out of it, and I dont see how thats bannable seeing as everyone there was having fun on it...

I just think 5 days is a bit much for making a car ramp :/
I sadly have no evidence but eyewitnesses that iKryptic was insanely minging that day
Things he done to me:
1) prop killed
2) CDMed
2) RDMed
4) broken NLR
5) prop surfed (up to nexus external roof)
6) prop spammed
7) reconnected to avoid arrests
(10-22-2012, 09:54 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: I sadly have no evidence but eyewitnesses that iKryptic was insanely minging that day
Things he done to me:
1) prop killed
2) CDMed
2) RDMed
4) broken NLR
5) prop surfed (up to nexus external roof)
6) prop spammed
7) reconnected to avoid arrests

Ok, 2 of them are correct, but I have valid reasons.

I was prop surfing to the top of nexus, but only because the elevator stopped working, and also everyone else was trying to prop surf, I was just the only one that managed to get to the top.

I CDM'd but not on purpose, and only once or twice. I never prop spammed, and I didnt reconnect to avoid arrests! I wasnt even ever wanted by police that day anyway..

as ive said before I never prop killed, or RDM'd. I didnt break NLR as far as im aware.

Also you say you have no evidence, how can you ban be on no evidence?? I could say anything about anyone and get them banned if this is how ure system works :/
(10-22-2012, 09:37 PM)Grub Wrote: Making car ramps...

Is this ban request accepted or declined? :/ I am sorry for making the ramp and the RDMing, but based on your evidence I think 5 days is way too much
No, I said you propsurfed to nexus top OUTSIDE
There is no reason for you to do this

And about CDM
You did it intentionally
I avoided you once, you tried to ram me twice
And again same thing about 3-4 times until you did CDMed me
(10-23-2012, 12:22 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: No, I said you propsurfed to nexus top OUTSIDE
There is no reason for you to do this

And about CDM
You did it intentionally
I avoided you once, you tried to ram me twice
And again same thing about 3-4 times until you did CDMed me

Now I can tell you are talking complete BULLSHIT!! I have never prop surfed outside, I have once pushed a prop out the nexus window, but thats all. Also I only managed in the elevator inside because the roof stops me dying!!!

I NEVER cdm on purpose, If you are on the road its ure own fking fault you get run over! Also I dont even know who you are, any time I cdm anyone or break the rules I am usually on skype with friends messing around, trying to hit them with my car, never try to RDM or CDM anyone I dont know.
Denied.

User was caught abusing props to disrupt current role-plays.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub