@ ruxandria unfair ban
Exclamation 
Your name: Tyki MIkk

Your ban ID: 15948

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: unvisable keypad

Involved:: just me the admin didnt say anything just strait out ban with out warning, my frined can say so but he didnt really see any warning ither (drellan cz)

Why we should unban you:: okay so i was playing today and i was banned, by ruxandria apparently she warned me but i had literally been on the server 5-10mins so i looked at the console up from the screenshots i took is basicaly the joining info and nothing of any relavence (if need be i can add screenshots that show the rest of the console), she claimed she warned me but these screenshots show otherwise howerver it shows her removing my props which i have no problem with so i was about to paste another one down (base) and i was having a conversation with a black market dealer (so some of the convo isnt relivant). so i was banned because i apparently had a keypad which was not visable, if you look at a keypad side on its not that easy to see and if u walk next to it's perfectly visable and as to being warrned i was not as shown in these screenies.
[Image: badadmin3.th.jpg]
[Image: badadmin2.th.jpg]
[Image: badadmin1.th.jpg]
I have warned you before with making "fake" walls to hide your contraband inside with a not-so-obvious keypad. This ban is under 24 hours too but it seems you didn't bother reading or even respecting that rule.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.