Unban Req. Banned for Leaving to Avoid Arrest NOT.
Your name: BlackShit

Your ban ID: 15950
Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: I was Banned for leaving to avoid arrest, they said.
Involved: axel, Zero Avsmugen

Why we should unban you: i told the admin in @ i will leaving the server and be back in 30 min, and in ooc too. becouse i was going out in hte kitchen to eat my dinner with the familiy, i cant do nothing to that, when my parrents call i come,this is how I growed up, and it is a ban reason come on.

And 7 Days, by telling the Truth. gg
You do realize that it's highly suspicious that you leave just when I'm about to arrest you, right? And you did do FailRP and Metagaming as well (mixing up IC with OOC), so the long ban is somehow justified in my eyes.
From my point of view you were trying your hardest not to roleplay, saying little in IC and just continously talking in OOC (except that you were going to log off, which you wrote in IC) and you made the situation really hard to roleplay. I don't think it's a coincidence that you "had to go" the same moment as you were going to be arrested.

And of course you thought Zero was being completely random although he saw you trespass in our shop. Smells so much mingebad I cringe.
actually, i was really in hurry. my dad threat me with smash my pc. if i not comewing withen 30 seconds, i dont know why i need to explain all this becouse to get unbanned in a server, its a f*cked up reason to get banned for, in my opinion.
Still disconnecting to avoid arrest. You should have let him arrest you and disconnect by being in the jail.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
im sorry. i had to leav. i had no other option. Sad
any news about the unban ? did you made a discision ?

im Really Sorry for what i did. but i couldnt doo anything. "i would take the punishment for entering his store and go to jail." if i shouldnt go eating. and i Typed to you in @. and OOC. but you didnt repsond.
No Offenfe, but why No admin Responding... you cover over eachother. you washing hands of eachoher. why do no one Telling me something.. you looking at the unban request. and wait untill it Expired, what is the Unban Request. thing for.......... Seriosuly tell me.

This is seriously ridiculous. just my opinion.

and i Pm you guys. and No Responding. on the Pm's. Are you guys Just so cool. and feel like kings. becouse you are Admins ?? are you too Overated to respond Regular players ?? only youre freinds you played with in long time.. do you guys even care about us players. and not just about the Donation money we Donate... i actually doanted becouse nice Community. nice Threads. but the worst thing is the admins Never online.. on v33x becouse the admins freinds are in V2d. and they would more like to play with thier freinds, than do the Server free from propkillers. retards and more..

seriosuly..

And do i get a permban because I said my opinion??

so far as I know you have freedom of speech in my Country.
"
btw. because ive seen other players on the forum gets perma banned because of the thing i write right now. " Freedom of speech "
You can just stay banned with that attitude.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.