Two Ban Requests on Basing BMDs
Name of player: ZeapZ and FL:RP Fragger

SteamID: 457 "ZeapZ" STEAM_0:0:11897048 3:16:38 147 0 active
455 "[FL:RP] Fragger" STEAM_0:0:26319077 3:23:47 143 0 active

Time in GMT: About a half hour ago from this post

Server: v2d

Summary: Two black market dealers "ZeapZ" and "[FL:RP] Fragger" were basing together by coreleone spawn. They approached the coreleones at the villa and told us through voice chat to open up or they would raid. At that point I told them that it would be against the rules as BMD's can't raid. Fragger asked me to tell him what rule says he can't raid. I don't decide to get into it. Anyways, at some point both of them leave and go back to their base at the end of street by coreleone spawn. I then hear on my radio to kill them by my faction leader (apparently they were shooting at coreleones from house). When I approach the house with no weapon drawn I am randomly killed by one of them. At another point a gundealer by the name of rainbow comes to the house and is allowed in by the BMDs. I just find it silly that these guys were basing contraband and not doing their jobs and then tried to random raid the coreleone base.
Edit: At some point also I believe Fragger said that their base was approved by [FL] StillAlive.. just wanted to have him comment on whether or not he did give that authorization.
Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=104133398
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=104133359
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=104133444
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=104133490
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=104133532
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=104133579
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=104133614
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=104133655
confirmed i saw all this and they also where threating me 2 spawn contra cos they got radided
Clearly you don't know the whole story... :S

A few hours ago I got on the server. I became a BMD. I went to the house where it was "Basing"
When I got there I asked [FL] Stillalive if i was allowed to build a house untill I'm asked to sell something to someone else.
he said "yes" and I began to build my house.
I grew some weed to earn some money untill someone would ask me to sell something.
I spend an hour or two growing weed again and again and again.

Then came my friend ZeapZ. He asked if he could live with me and ofc I would let him stay.

Then after we went to the city, we came back to see everything was open. They raided us or something and still everything.
I think it's a random Raid because there wasn't any reasons. We didn't get any threats or warnings.

I was PISSED cus I knew it was the Corleone (they spawn there and they keep going to our house and try to get in.)
I wen't to the usual Corleone house (the house the corleone usualy use down the street.
I asked some member of the corleone who was build a construction to contain Contrabands, Drug labs, Pots etc.
By now I was about to explode! I heard there was a dude upstairs (Mitchconnor) I told him to open the door for random raiding.
He refused to open the door so i waited there for about 1 min untill ZeapZ pmed me and told me we were getting shot by someone else.
Who it was we found out. We grabbed some guns and chased him (he ran around the house down to the cave.
I when I got near the house I saw one of the corleone members inside our house again the doors was cracked and open.
I quickly went inside and heard a shot from a AWP I went upstairs to grab a AWP myself so see if I could see any of them.
ZeapZ went inside with my too a moment after. We couldn't see them so we gave up. Then came Mitchconnor and told us that he whould post a ban request and get both of us permabanned.
At that time I was still taking fire from another Corleone member this time it was the Corleone Don!
Then the Rainbow guy came and said he would sell us guns cheap so we let him in.
We were both shot and stayed in the city.
I finaly sold some stuff and after RAGEQUITTED because of all this.

I just wanted to tell this whole diaster through my eyes.

-[FL:RP] Fragger

(10-22-2012, 03:15 PM)aston Wrote: confirmed i saw all this and they also where threating me 2 spawn contra cos they got radided
The thing I was tring to tell you was to open the containers cus I thought he was hiding our stuff in there.

THIS IS ALL JUST A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING!
(10-22-2012, 03:34 PM)Razer Wrote: Clearly you don't know the whole story... :S

A few hours ago I got on the server. I became a BMD. I went to the house where it was "Basing"
When I got there I asked [FL] Stillalive if i was allowed to build a house untill I'm asked to sell something to someone else.
he said "yes" and I began to build my house.
I grew some weed to earn some money untill someone would ask me to sell something.
I spend an hour or two growing weed again and again and again.

Then came my friend ZeapZ. He asked if he could live with me and ofc I would let him stay.

Then after we went to the city, we came back to see everything was open. They raided us or something and still everything.
I think it's a random Raid because there wasn't any reasons. We didn't get any threats or warnings.

I was PISSED cus I knew it was the Corleone (they spawn there and they keep going to our house and try to get in.)
I wen't to the usual Corleone house (the house the corleone usualy use down the street.
I asked some member of the corleone who was build a construction to contain Contrabands, Drug labs, Pots etc.
By now I was about to explode! I heard there was a dude upstairs (Mitchconnor) I told him to open the door for random raiding.
He refused to open the door so i waited there for about 1 min untill ZeapZ pmed me and told me we were getting shot by someone else.
Who it was we found out. We grabbed some guns and chased him (he ran around the house down to the cave.
I when I got near the house I saw one of the corleone members inside our house again the doors was cracked and open.
I quickly went inside and heard a shot from a AWP I went upstairs to grab a AWP myself so see if I could see any of them.
ZeapZ went inside with my too a moment after. We couldn't see them so we gave up. Then came Mitchconnor and told us that he whould post a ban request and get both of us permabanned.
At that time I was still taking fire from another Corleone member this time it was the Corleone Don!
Then the Rainbow guy came and said he would sell us guns cheap so we let him in.
We were both shot and stayed in the city.
I finaly sold some stuff and after RAGEQUITTED because of all this.

I just wanted to tell this whole diaster through my eyes.

-[FL:RP] Fragger

(10-22-2012, 03:15 PM)aston Wrote: confirmed i saw all this and they also where threating me 2 spawn contra cos they got radided
The thing I was tring to tell you was to open the containers cus I thought he was hiding our stuff in there.

THIS IS ALL JUST A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING!
The violation was you sitting in the house with weapons drawn, not providing a service, and containing contraband. That as far as I'm concerned is basing as a BMD.

Also want to make it clear that I just told him that I would be posting a ban request. I never told him anything along the lines that he would be banned, etc, just that I was posting the ban request. Just waiting to hear from StillAlive if he indeed told him that it was okay to make a base at coreleone spawn..
It seems the BMD's thought they were getting invaded/attacked while they were at their home, So that's why they probably had their weapons drawn. You just caught them at a bad time I guess.

I'll wait for another admins response before deciding.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused parties were not found violating server rules.
Enough time has passed for all sides to have their say.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team