My ban Mystic Nipple
Your name: Mystic Nipple

Your ban ID: 15935

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Promoting Aggressive RP,RDM

Involved: Huge amount of people, me and jarz wanted to do fireman rp but rebels began the slums rp and blocked off the whole area.

Why we should unban you: Basically I came on with jarz from the build server where we wanted to do some passive fireman rp, rebels had blocked off the area and make it rebel territory under the leader salinsky, after a while the police started attacking and open firing at the people in slums, the rebels defended their territory and alot of people there also shot the police. Salinsky realised that it was too overly violent and quit as rebel leader (he didnt do anything wrong btw) and so I tried to take over the slums by creating a gang. Now my idea was if I say in an independant state within Evocity then that will stop the cops coming and shooting, therefore stopping people in slums shooting back. I had no intention of promoting aggressive rp I was trying to create like a small self-governed utopia sort of thing but people wanted to keep shooting so they did. I may have RDMed slightly but nowhere near as much as everyone else and I spent much more time just talking then shooting at people, I thing 6 days is a bit steep for what I did as I honestly didnt want to promote aggressive rp and if anything I deserve maybe a day blacklist from guns at most. I dont think ive ever been banned for RDM in the 200 hours ive played so I promise im not that kind of player, also I think you should look into cops a lot more as they were shooting on sight and president was passing laws of SoS, this is what caused the violence to happen, they also broke NLR numberous times.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
What happened was you were the Leader of the "Crips" or the group that caused all the trouble on the server making basically a base of the whole entire slums. Being the leader of the group that everyone in the clan had at least 5 kills each (about 6-7 of them) and you in particular had I want to say 15. You were the one promoting aggressive because you were the leader of this failrp.
So you're saying that you where trying to encourage passive RP but might of RDM'd slightly on the way?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(10-22-2012, 11:57 AM)Holdem Wrote: So you're saying that you where trying to encourage passive RP but might of RDM'd slightly on the way?

Indeed, when cops are open firing on me anyway I had retaliated a couple of times. I probably wouldnt have posted an unban request if I got maybe a 20 hour ban for slight RDM, and also no way had 15 kills.

I wasnt promoting shooting police I was trying to create independance for rp purposes.

(10-22-2012, 11:11 AM)Fultzy Wrote: What happened was you were the Leader of the "Crips" or the group that caused all the trouble on the server making basically a base of the whole entire slums. Being the leader of the group that everyone in the clan had at least 5 kills each (about 6-7 of them) and you in particular had I want to say 15. You were the one promoting aggressive because you were the leader of this failrp.

So if HSS is RPing perfectly while his other SS are running around like idiots shooting police he should get the blame? I cant control who changes their job to join in with RP and fail. Others acted independantly, I didnt influence them to kill cops in any way.
(10-22-2012, 01:54 PM)Mystic Nipple Wrote:
(10-22-2012, 11:57 AM)Holdem Wrote: So you're saying that you where trying to encourage passive RP but might of RDM'd slightly on the way?

Indeed, when cops are open firing on me anyway I had retaliated a couple of times. I probably wouldnt have posted an unban request if I got maybe a 20 hour ban for slight RDM, and also no way had 15 kills.

I wasnt promoting shooting police I was trying to create independance for rp purposes.

(10-22-2012, 11:11 AM)Fultzy Wrote: What happened was you were the Leader of the "Crips" or the group that caused all the trouble on the server making basically a base of the whole entire slums. Being the leader of the group that everyone in the clan had at least 5 kills each (about 6-7 of them) and you in particular had I want to say 15. You were the one promoting aggressive because you were the leader of this failrp.

So if HSS is RPing perfectly while his other SS are running around like idiots shooting police he should get the blame? I cant control who changes their job to join in with RP and fail. Others acted independantly, I didnt influence them to kill cops in any way.

HSS rping perfectly? We were killing you lot with automatic weapons, you started to openly gun people down on the street. We never broke NLR not once, the police force were the ones to blame
[/quote]

HSS rping perfectly? We were killing you lot with automatic weapons, you started to openly gun people down on the street. We never broke NLR not once, the police force were the ones to blame
[/quote]

Dude that was an example, im not talking about what the actual HSS did
~Crips Gang Leader
You aren't even trying to stop this whole thing. You had hostages and more..

"Now my idea was if I say in an independant state within Evocity then that will stop the cops coming and shooting,"

How would that stop anything? You openly held hostages while half your members yelled "Fuck the government".. You still kept allowing it. In every picture you guys are armed to the teeth on the street. Doctors,Gundealers, etc. Not only that but, having a gang called the "Crips".. I fail to see how you didn't encourage this aggressive RP.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(10-25-2012, 12:02 AM)Grub Wrote: ~Crips Gang Leader
You aren't even trying to stop this whole thing. You had hostages and more..

"Now my idea was if I say in an independant state within Evocity then that will stop the cops coming and shooting,"

How would that stop anything? You openly held hostages while half your members yelled "*** the government".. You still kept allowing it. In every picture you guys are armed to the teeth on the street. Doctors,Gundealers, etc. Not only that but, having a gang called the "Crips".. I fail to see how you didn't encourage this aggressive RP.

I told doctors, gundealers and bmds to stop shooting and powergaming, the hostages I had NO IDEA about.. honestly I didnt get a hostage rope out once. Grub you have to understand when I made the gang I didnt expect half the server to change their job, it was supposed to be for about 4 of us. I admit I didnt make a huge effort to stop it but I told people not to open fire on cops and I told people not to meta. I cant stop people changing jobs. And I thought it might stop and go back to Salinskys original rough slums rp with a gang living their (rebels) but with crips instead, I liked his original idea but he had to stop when people got too violent, I wanted to just do like the zonal territory rp like he attempted before. Honestly though I see hackers, mass propkillers and people making no attempt to rp get less bans than we have, its down to you because your the admin but could you possibly reconsider a few of these ban lengths because they do seem a little out of proportion. I would be 10 times happier with a 2 week blacklist of weapons so I can just do passiverp which I much prefer as ive never been banned for RDM before. To be honest Grub I might had RDMed a few people excessively but everyone did including police and SS but honestly I didnt mean for the whole of the server to go Crips and KOS everyone, 3 days ban had surely been enough for RDM.

Sorry for long answer, missing fearless please unban, thanks.
Mystic you can never keep people out of gang Rp... They will always be agressive RDM and NLR if you're not being to carefully... So... Think about what you're doing before do it... And i know i can do stupid stuff like you -_- But i will think about what im doing it before doing it next time..
(10-25-2012, 04:30 PM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote: Mystic you can never keep people out of gang Rp... They will always be agressive RDM and NLR if you're not being to carefully... So... Think about what you're doing before do it... And i know i can do stupid stuff like you -_- But i will think about what im doing it before doing it next time..

The people that RDM and NLR were people not invited by me, thats the issue here.