Unban Request ~ Red Orchestra
Your name:[FL:RP] Red Orchestra

Your ban ID: 15936

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Public building,Props on cars,Promoting Aggressive RP

Involved: A lot of people , And they are in my friends list . and the government too "Mystic, Rowan. KHS Rowan 13 . and a lot of people who lives in the slums

Why we should unban you: Hello . And First of all ..

I was Unemployed Normal Guy . And i saw a huge Of Poor people living in the Slums . So i did go there and live with them . a good life and we all have a gang called "Crips Gang" Anyways , We Live there and we build all the broken Buildings and stuff .. After that i heard shootings going on , and a lot of the People in slums are shooting . and i saw Cops usually "I DON'T KNOW THE REASON" so i got my gun ready and killed some of them . and then we got some hostages . After that they raided us again without any reason ! i don't know why ... And they breaking NLR as well .. Especially the police commander . he raided us more than 18th times ! And raiding .... We can't stop them i swear ..

I looked at my ban reason says "Props on cars" I think you are misunderstanding Mr Grub . There was lamborgini and it was World prop . no one ownes it . And i leaved the broken building prop unfrezed too . i think it's perfect when it called Slums .

And about the Public building . We owned all the doors in the slums that way Mr Grub . all the props i spawned not freeze . they all unfrezzed . I spawn in a car prop who owned by "Sailinsky" he said to me spawn a broken building so it looked crashed . So i did usually and it looks perfetct but sadly i didn't took a screen shot to view it . Salinsky can say this .

and i want to say something .i was Doing same the Other people do in slums ! shooting cops and stuff . because they are raiding us ! Not rdm . and thank you

Bye Nervous
(10-22-2012, 10:13 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: so i got my gun ready and killed some of them . and then we got some hostages . After that they raided us again without any reason ! i don't know why ...

So raiding because you have killed officers, are armed and have hostages isn't a reason?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(10-22-2012, 12:00 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(10-22-2012, 10:13 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: so i got my gun ready and killed some of them . and then we got some hostages . After that they raided us again without any reason ! i don't know why ...

So raiding because you have killed officers, are armed and have hostages isn't a reason?

There's two cops from what i remember . i saw them hostages but i didn't hostaged them . and i saw the cops raiding us so i got to defend my place and defend my self . thank you for replying
Public building,Props on cars,Promoting Aggressive RP.

I agree with the public building and promoting agressive RP, but he did not put props on cars at all. The car he put props on is a world prop white murcielago in the slums, that always spawns there, frozen.

I genuinely don't like the way you acted to me, Orchestra, you called me a fail RPer while you were the one metagaming to the bone and promoting KOS / Extremely agressive RP. You're lucky with only 3 days if you ask me, if Grub had seen the whole thing, I think it might have been longer. You broke NLR on several counts, shot everyone on sight, randomly tried to snipe just about EVERYONE who was in your line of sight, and I could go on making the list but I'm just too busy.

You and some others started the shit that happened yesterday, even forcing me to demote EVERY SINGLE REBEL at the point it was clear that you were just rebels to be RDMing and promoting very agressive RP. You did not "just live" in the slums as an unemployed, you were one of "my" rebels beforehand, after several orders via radio to cease fire, you and the others were still shooting at everyone who got in your line of sight, whether they were unemployed, cops, taxi drivers or anything. Unarmed, armed, everyone who got in your crosshairs died.

I decided to join the police after a while in order to try and help stop the massive RDMing, but to no avail as you then metagamed, the story about this is in Jarz's unban request.

Hope this clears some things up.

Sincerely, Salinsky.

(10-22-2012, 04:24 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Public building,Props on cars,Promoting Aggressive RP.

I agree with the public building and promoting agressive RP, but he did not put props on cars at all. The car he put props on is a world prop white murcielago in the slums, that always spawns there, frozen.

I genuinely don't like the way you acted to me, Orchestra, you called me a fail RPer while you were the one metagaming to the bone and promoting KOS / Extremely agressive RP. You're lucky with only 3 days if you ask me, if Grub had seen the whole thing, I think it might have been longer. You broke NLR on several counts, shot everyone on sight, randomly tried to snipe just about EVERYONE who was in your line of sight, and I could go on making the list but I'm just too busy.

You and some others started the shit that happened yesterday, even forcing me to demote EVERY SINGLE REBEL at the point it was clear that you were just rebels to be RDMing and promoting very agressive RP. You did not "just live" in the slums as an unemployed, you were one of "my" rebels beforehand, after several orders via radio to cease fire, you and the others were still shooting at everyone who got in your line of sight, whether they were unemployed, cops, taxi drivers or anything. Unarmed, armed, everyone who got in your crosshairs died.

I decided to join the police after a while in order to try and help stop the massive RDMing, preferrably without lethal force, but to no avail as you then metagamed, the story about this is in Jarz's unban request.

Sincerely, Salinsky.
(10-22-2012, 04:24 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Public building,Props on cars,Promoting Aggressive RP.

I decided to join the police after a while in order to try and help stop the massive RDMing, but to no avail as you then metagamed, the story about this is in Jarz's unban request.

Sincerely, Salinsky.

I decided to join the police after a while in order to try and help stop the massive RDMing, preferrably without lethal force, but to no avail as you then metagamed, the story about this is in Jarz's unban request.

Sincerely, Salinsky.

??? explain please all of that .

i didn't broke nlr . i didn't shoot in sight . i didn't rdm . i didn't do bull shit . i didn't metagamed . u should look at my reply in Jar'z ban
Red Orchestra,

You killed everyone that came near you with an AWP. Every time I begin to look into the logs I find more about all of you.

"FUCK YOU MISTER PRESDIENT . cops are breaking nlr suck our dick ."

Quite a few people tried to end this. In fact looking into it, you armed right back up and went back to the "Rebellion" multiple times. Or just killed cops for the sport.

"want to say something .i was Doing same the Other people do in slums ! shooting cops and stuff ."

That in any shape or form is not a valid reason. "This guy is killing the president Ima join too" You're better off saying that.

Due to the new "Finds" your ban has been increased.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub