Jarz's unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] Jarz

Your ban ID: 15934

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Encouraging Aggressive RP,Multiple RDMs as a BlackMarketDealer

Involved: Half the server. To much to remember. But: Mystic, Rowan, Tie, Salinsky, 10 or so more, plus the entire government.

Why we should unban you: Why you should unban me?

Here it goes.

I was living peacefully among the slums, which was owned at the time by the rebels, but, a dreadful army of men in tan and black clothing, or the Secret Service, Decided to raid because they thought their job was boring. During that time, I was selling items, but never got the chance to, because my door was budged in. I was then about to be arrested for no absolute reason, then someone came in and shot him. Because of this, and the other 2 times this happened. I grabbed a gun and shot back. They were continuing [ the government ] to break NLR, and RDM us, for a solid half an hour. In that time, i was randomly raided 2 times, and a numerous amount of times was my neighborhood was raided. I'd say about 10 times.
Clearing that all up. What i was doing was defending myself.

I guess this was a case of myself living in a bad neighborhood at a bad time.

I would like to note it wasnt me who was killing the government as a dealer too. I believe his name was" SleavyD, i really forget, nonetheless, he was a gundealer. There was a BMD by the name of " "Well, it started with an L. He shot people too, but for the most part, he was AFK.

I also wanna throw in why Rowan got a 13 day ban as a DOCTOR, When i was a BLACK MARKET DEALER, and i get 21 days.

Mystic Nipple did nothing, he was defending himself, as was I, except he was unemployed.

UndeadOrb100 was killing people aswell as the other 15 of us, and you didnt include in his reason "RDM" Or, "Promoting Violence". He got a 1 day ban.

I do not understand.
Regardless, 21 days is outrageous, and you guys dont even have the backstory on this. I would be pleased with a ban reduction, or an unban.
I was repeatedly killed. I waited 5 mins (NLR) then I was requested as backup. I was playing an SS and there were around 15 of you killing us and you were one of them. We could not arrest anyone in the Slums because every time we turned the corner we got sniped!
So youre talking about yourself, I am talking about the government as a whole.
Well we joined before the start, just to see people getting gunned down on the streets. Never should of happened you guys didn't need to fire upon the goverment.
No you were actually killing everyone as a Black Market Dealer. You were the Co-Leader of the Crips who were killing everyone. You also public built a fence on both sides with crap all over the roads. It was complete fail rp and once I sent the evidence so did Grub.

You turned the server into chaos. That is why you have more of a ban time than rowan. You also just admitted to lying by saying you werent killing as a BMD whenever you are trying to throw Rowan under the bus by saying he should be banned more because you both should be banned equally.
(10-22-2012, 12:10 AM)Fultzy Wrote: No you were actually killing everyone as a Black Market Dealer. You were the Co-Leader of the Crips who were killing everyone. You also public built a fence on both sides with crap all over the roads. It was complete fail rp and once I sent the evidence so did Grub.

You turned the server into chaos. That is why you have more of a ban time than rowan. You also just admitted to lying by saying you werent killing as a BMD whenever you are trying to throw Rowan under the bus by saying he should be banned more because you both should be banned equally.

I agree with you.
It was a situation of continuous KOSing and NLRing by the government. All I did was defend myself.
But i guess I will just have to be mature about the outcome and wait.
(10-22-2012, 12:29 AM)Jarz Wrote: It was a situation of continuous KOSing and NLRing by the government. All I did was defend myself.
But i guess I will just have to be mature about the outcome and wait.

Government?! I agree some members did KOS and NLR however me and Angel did not. Every single person in the slums did NLR and KOS.
You seem to be avoiding the fact you were doing this all as a BMD
That was one big ass mess...
Fyi... like midway through it I changed jobs to a sec guard, so dafuq?

There was an insane amount of NLRing by the cops, specially by this one police commander whose name began with "hell". At a certain point the SS and police stopped caring about the situation and killed on sight.
The only SS and cop who did not KOS were Salinsky and... qmambo? i forgot his name, he was SS atm.

There was a moment where the whole incident just stopped completely, one of the guys got on top of a piece of brick and gave a speech. At this point peace was total and everyone was gathered on the double garage doors near the slums. Two minutes later the whole gov force barges in shooting. I only had time to turn around and get insta-killed.

I don't understand why (and specially from this particular point on) the SS and cops on the job were not penalized as well as the rest of us.
It was a clusterfuck and both sides should be hammered.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.