Unban Request for //LoneWolf//
Your name: //LoneWolf//

Your ban ID: 15895

Banned by: Grub

Reason: I was supposedly banned for random hostaging and basing against rules.
Involved: NukaBomb, the rebel leader, and sommer, the owner of the base.

Why we should unban you: I think this is unfair because i did not do half of what i was accused of. I do admit to hostaging, but not completely randomly. NukaBomb, the rebel leader told us to hostage any one if we could. We saw him come on the property, so another rebel tranqualized him, and i ran out with the hostage rope. So, we took him in, and yes, he asked why we were hostaging him, and I gave him a reason. " Our organization is low on money and we can't rely of the government. So we do what we do best." That was my basic conversation. And, its not like we kept him even after he paid. We set him free. And the basing, it wasn't even my base. it was sommer's and NukaBomb told us that is where we base. That is my basic explanation. I'm sorry if I caused and trouble with you Ousum, but I hope it can be cleared up. Thanks.
First off, i never built the base or suggested we base there. I think that was Sommer's plan, but i can't remember. Our base did break rules, but like i said, i never built it. I don't know why you have banned Lone, hostaging is big part of FLRP. I never told anyone to hostage on sight before we hostaged him. After we hostaged the corleone and set him free, i thought "A good way to make money would be to select targets to hostage" and set the objective to "Hostage any targets you can"

I believe i have sufficient right to post here =)
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I thought it must have been Sommer that said to hostage him. Maybe because he crashed into our base?
They crashed into our base and i believe that the tranq was justified.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Denied.

Ban time out

"A good way to make money would be to select targets to hostage" and set the objective to "Hostage any targets you can"

You can't go hostaging everyone on the streets just because you are hurtin for money..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub