Processor: AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz Quad Core

Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Ram

Hard Drive: 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive SATA

Optical Drive: DVD+/-RW SATA DVD BURNER

Video Card: Integrated Video

Sound Card: REALTEK HD 7.1

Ethernet/LAN: Realtek 10/100/1000MPS

Windows 7 64 Bit Preinstalled

I need to make a Computer that can run BF3 On ultra/High Settings. Anyone have suggestions? Im thinking about buying a Geforce GTX 480 Graphics card......So. Is this good enough to run it and on what settings? Cheese thanks for the help
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
Just run BF3 and set to Auto settings
RIP in Pepperonis.
(10-21-2012, 03:00 PM)ToasTie Wrote: Just run BF3 and set to Auto settings

I want to run it on high/Ultra. Im gonna make machinimas mostly...

so...yeah..... Im not gonna build a computer and hope for luck to kick in and get 40 Fps on ultra. LOL
updated 1/24/2020
You might wanna go up from a 480, the recommended level for bf3 is a Nvidia GTX 560, for ultra you'll probably wanna to up from that. Otherwise your computer is up to snuff.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Trevor Jackson's post:
  • Rozzok
(10-21-2012, 03:08 PM)bruterules Wrote: You might wanna go up from a 480, the recommended level for bf3 is a Nvidia GTX 560, for ultra you'll probably wanna to up from that. Otherwise your computer is up to snuff.

Thanks, Well. Is there anyway I can run it on ultra and still be in the 1000$ Budget zone? If not...Im gonna buy a alienware >.> Yeah I know there worth nothing. but there built for gaming. So atleast Ill have a good desktop for only 700
updated 1/24/2020
Oh god, please..

For your own sake, do not buy an Alienware.. There is so many other companies out there who makes their computers for gaming, which are so much cheaper..

If it comes to the point where you have to save up another 500 Dollars or something I believe you should do that instead of buying an Alienware, I am not saying that Alienware computers are shit, but you pay alot for having that little alien face on your PC..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Go here : http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
And choose BF3.
Those websites are so unprecise..

You really can't trust them.
(10-21-2012, 03:20 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 03:08 PM)bruterules Wrote: You might wanna go up from a 480, the recommended level for bf3 is a Nvidia GTX 560, for ultra you'll probably wanna to up from that. Otherwise your computer is up to snuff.

Thanks, Well. Is there anyway I can run it on ultra and still be in the 1000$ Budget zone? If not...Im gonna buy a alienware >.> Yeah I know there worth nothing. but there built for gaming. So atleast Ill have a good desktop for only 700

JOIN THE ALIENWARE CREW, be a part of it you know you want to

(10-21-2012, 04:05 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Oh god, please..

For your own sake, do not buy an Alienware.. There is so many other companies out there who makes their computers for gaming, which are so much cheaper..

If it comes to the point where you have to save up another 500 Dollars or something I believe you should do that instead of buying an Alienware, I am not saying that Alienware computers are shit, but you pay alot for having that little alien face on your PC..

Not entirely untrue, you pay for the alien but the laptop itself is the most sturdy machine I have ever used along with the power adapter. It also comes with some pretty neat specs that generally will still be usable in 3 or 4 years time.
Depends on which you wanna buy, and wether you wanna pay up to 2300$