Unban Boom
Your name:Boom-

Your ban ID: 15876

Banned by: WorldWideCoffe

Reason: Prop Killing

Involved: Afflack

Why we should unban you: We were having a parade and one of the floats wasn't working properly(wouldn't go getting pushed by being ran into) So I got a prop(a chair) and tried to nudge it. The float I guess wasn't as stable as I thought because it bounced weird(It was a boat with a flag on top) and the flag crushed him. I did not grab a prop and throw it at him, the float just had an unfortunate reaction to the nudge. WWC, if he saw was watching should know I didn't throw a prop into Afflack, I didn't even let go of the prop. The float didn't go flying across the street, it was moved not even half a block with the nudge. It did that weird thing, probably because of the weld, then moved normally, hit the curb and flipped over. Afflack then died trying to get it back upright lol.

Edit: Also almost 7 days is a bit excessive for an accidental prop kill. If I can't get unbanned, at least a short time?

edit 2:
[Image: UONog.jpg]
That sounds indeed like an accident to me..

However, it's an RP server. I find it a bit strange to build boats in the lakes.

WorldWideCoffee is demoted, but maybe he wants to add his side of story to this matter.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Expired.