Ban req on Flutterguy
Name of player: Flutterguy

SteamID: Flutterguy STEAM_0:1:17554917

Time in GMT: GMT+2 18:15 - 18:23

Server: v2d

Summary:we were going to bail a friend out of the jail with beachi then the cop saw us tazed beachi i tried to kill him as you can see and then he tazed me clear FearRP right there!

Evidence: Video.. (I started recording cause i knew something like this is gonna happen ^^ ) sorry flutterguy thats how it is!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxB5pXdcswU
See my problem is this. He looked at you walked forward maybe an inch and then you shot him. You now endangered his life in which case led him to trying to still hit you with the tazer.

Also.. That friend(BMD) of yours is "raiding" the nexus with you...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I wasnt raiding, i was trespassing and i was completely unarmed. Also police is breaking fearRP? Running to man who has gun pointed at him. Even if he shot at him fearRP still counts?
And the reason i shot him was because he had a tazer and i knew he was gonna taze me because all the cops who are new do it no matter if its fear RP
Approved.