Major Minge fest
Time in GMT: 10 minutes before this

Server: Rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I wake up at 6:00am and decide to play on the server, as soon as i join i am met by chaos in the streets, prop pushing, prop surfing, taze and killing and CDM's but i was to slow to get any pictures of the CDM's

Evidence: All photos are here --> The pictures are from the end to start so its best to start at picture 25 thats when i first joined.

( In a couple of the screenshots i am HSS reason being as soon as i went HSS i go to meet the president and then he gets prop killed :/ )

Name of player: StevieG

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42629651

Name of player: IntoxicatedDog

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38534828

Name of player: Zombieshooter47 ( he was the gundealer shooting on the roof )

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46157497

Name of player: Tyrese Jamalkins

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48026662

Name of player: Wisp ( Taze and kill picture 13 )

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54991218
(10-20-2012, 06:02 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Time in GMT: 10 minutes before this

Server: Rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I wake up at 6:00am and decide to play on the server, as soon as i join i am met by chaos in the streets, prop pushing, prop surfing, taze and killing and CDM's but i was to slow to get any pictures of the CDM's

Evidence: All photos are here --> The pictures are from the end to start so its best to start at picture 25 thats when i first joined.

( In a couple of the screenshots i am HSS reason being as soon as i went HSS i go to meet the president and then he gets prop killed :/ )

Name of player: StevieG

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42629651

Name of player: IntoxicatedDog

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38534828

Name of player: Zombieshooter47 ( he was the gundealer shooting on the roof )

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46157497

Name of player: Tyrese Jamalkins

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48026662

Name of player: Wisp ( Taze and kill picture 13 )

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54991218

This is true and I am ready to face the Ban because of my foolish behaviour.
I was not the person/cop who shot that tazed man... You're mistaken. Someone from behind me was shooting during all the chaos... I didn't see who it was but it wasn't me
thank you stevieG for coming in clean im tired of minges
stevieG said that "MattyG" was his forum name
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
Actually i was not on the roof on a choice i was prop pushed up there and the only reason i was shooting once with a pistol was because i shot like 10 feet away from the nearest guy to get his attention so he can help me get off the roof and get my car down. How did my car get up there u might ask? Well i was in my car just trying to get out of the city when all the sudden i got hit by a prop or something like that and i went flying up to the top of the building where the Chinese restaurant is and the computer store is. For the rest of the time i was like I'm like so sick of all this RDMing and CDMing and NLR breaking. So i just became a ss and went on just trying my best to protect the president. So he just must have seen it wrong and thought i was rdming but i was not.
Thank you,
Zombieshooter47
(10-20-2012, 06:20 AM)Wisp Wrote: I was not the person/cop who shot that tazed man... You're mistaken. Someone from behind me was shooting during all the chaos... I didn't see who it was but it wasn't me

You did it twice ..... and your own team shot you for it the second time wtf ?

(10-20-2012, 06:45 AM)zombieshooter47 Wrote: Actually i was not on the roof on a choice i was prop pushed up there and the only reason i was shooting once with a pistol was because i shot like 10 feet away from the nearest guy to get his attention so he can help me get off the roof and get my car down. How did my car get up there u might ask? Well i was in my car just trying to get out of the city when all the sudden i got hit by a prop or something like that and i went flying up to the top of the building where the Chinese restaurant is and the computer store is. For the rest of the time i was like I'm like so sick of all this RDMing and CDMing and NLR breaking. So i just became a ss and went on just trying my best to protect the president. So he just must have seen it wrong and thought i was rdming but i was not.
Thank you,
Zombieshooter47

You used a fading door to kill the president which also killed me, then i became president and watched you kill a cop with the fading door and taze someone off the nexus then you got demoted.
(10-20-2012, 06:23 AM)KhorneFlakes Wrote: stevieG said that "MattyG" was his forum name

Yeah cause my brother owns the PC atm but he's gonna get a gaming pc so i'll get the on we have now with my bro's account.
Thumbs Down 
Good evidence
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
(10-20-2012, 10:30 PM)Nilsson Wrote: Good evidence

Sarcasm ?

It was hard to get evidence when people are running everywhere...