[Pas/Agr] #R [#R] [xXxUnOffIcIalxXx]
AHAHAHA

MY SPLEEN!
Biggest minges on the server
The following 3 users Like Isaaacer's post:
  • Flux, Fiddlestiiicks, Reefanis
Anybody who even thinks giving this clan a chance has not seen them on the server.
Clan Needed Tounge
Knock it off. Let them thrive and grow. Who are you to judge them? Good luck fellas best of luck.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • KhorneFlakes
You're right Grub.. Sorry guys, best of luck! =)
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(10-21-2012, 09:25 AM)Isaaacer Wrote: Biggest minges on the server

please stop bashing us, we do nothing but help the fl community grow, and whether you can see that or not, you should be nice 2 us =)
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
(10-21-2012, 09:17 PM)Grub Wrote: Who are you to judge them?

Good chance everyone here who has been pointing out somthing bad about them have all had to deal with them in the past, myself included, ive had nothing but trouble with them in the MANY times ive had to. So many times infact they at one point made a public notice that i had some kind of vendetta against them simply because i caught them so many times.

The main post here is really nothing more than a jab at everyone the'yve ever messed with.

"Admins have ouR Respect they aRe always happy to see us online. Sometimes the admins see some of ouR membeRs Roleplay so haRd they think its Real life so they ban them for 5 months"

"We neveR play as Rebels becuase we love to obey and listen."

"we love to wRestle even in Real life foR example they call me penatRating petey because my fingeRs will tickle you so haRd"

And so on.

Everyone who ever has had to deal with them, has every right to judge them in anyway they see fit.

A side note to Reliqua: If they were trying to reform, they would have taken this seriously
Edit: "Ignore this if you were being sarcastic or ironic"

On topic to the clan, looks basicly like a raid clan in a very bad disguise and i forsee nothing but problems now that they are back.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 4 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks, FutrStyl, Zealord, Decay
Fearless never ceases to amuse me.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(10-22-2012, 05:41 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 09:17 PM)Grub Wrote: Who are you to judge them?

Good chance everyone here who has been pointing out somthing bad about them have all had to deal with them in the past, myself included, ive had nothing but trouble with them in the MANY times ive had to. So many times infact they at one point made a public notice that i had some kind of vendetta against them simply because i caught them so many times.

The main post here is really nothing more than a jab at everyone the'yve ever messed with.

"Admins have ouR Respect they aRe always happy to see us online. Sometimes the admins see some of ouR membeRs Roleplay so haRd they think its Real life so they ban them for 5 months"

"We neveR play as Rebels becuase we love to obey and listen."

"we love to wRestle even in Real life foR example they call me penatRating petey because my fingeRs will tickle you so haRd"

And so on.

Everyone who ever has had to deal with them, has every right to judge them in anyway they see fit.

A side note to Reliqua: If they were trying to reform, they would have taken this seriously
Edit: "Ignore this if you were being sarcastic or ironic"

On topic to the clan, looks basicly like a raid clan in a very bad disguise and i forsee nothing but problems now that they are back.

i appreciate ur support blackdog i really do, but u shouldnt be this mean to us
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
The following 1 user Likes KhorneFlakes's post:
  • Slick Rick
wow black dog your right... i was absolutley wrong about you.. you are nice thank you for supporting us i didnt think you would support us!

Welcome Viewers Here is a application if you would like to join!

About You :

What you like about us :

Favorite painting you have done :

WRestling Name :

if you were a peace builder and Ruxandra said you did something bad but you denied it then i get mad at you for denieing it how would you handle this? :

what is my favorite color :

how many bans? (need more than 2 it shows how realistic you rp) :

Phone number :

Ellie Goulding or Kreayshawn :

1 compliment towards black dog :

reason why we should be official :

little something about yourself :

Link recorded footage of us that you have deleted :

post a picture of how you think of us in paint format only and on imgur (since other websites are viruses) :

please list each of our members and tell us what celebrity they mostly resemble :

thank you!
The following 4 users Like xxxxxpetey's post:
  • KhorneFlakes, Slick Rick, yusufahunter, Afflack