[Pas/Agr] #R [#R] [xXxUnOffIcIalxXx]
About us
We aRe the #R clan we love to Roleplay on this seRveR. But watch out when Roleplaying with us it will seem like its Real life! We do some cRazy Roleplays like hotel and some wRestling and aiRconditioning RepaiR suRgeons. We aRe mostly passive RoleplayeRs but when stReet thugs tRy to mess with us we fight back.. with woRds. we tRy to solve the pRoblem peacfully if things get out of hang ouR clan lets them have theiR way. We do not like to minge so do not join if you minge. Admins have ouR Respect they aRe always happy to see us online. Sometimes the admins see some of ouR membeRs Roleplay so haRd they think its Real life so they ban them for 5 months. On ouR spaRe time we paint pictuRes. blue is my favoRite coloR. anyways.. people on the seRveR love us so we aRe willing to invite new membeRs who want to join ouR Roleplays. We neveR play as Rebels becuase we love to obey and listen. We have been aRound the block seveRal times that i ran out of gas and what i have leaRned is that theiR aRe to many minges so join us for a Revolution to stand up against minges. we love to wRestle even in Real life foR example they call me penatRating petey because my fingeRs will tickle you so haRd. We have a lot of membeRs would you like to see? of couRse you would!
Members
xxxxxpetey #R
Jester #R
yusufhunter #R
pLatz #R
Corymf #R
FETUS_PUNCHER #R
Khorneflakes #R
Chaoy #R

Ranks
Peacebuilders
Jester #R
Corymf #R

Great Listeners
FETUS_PUNCHER #R

Hardcore Roleplayers
yusufhunter #R
Chaoy #R

Peace makers
xxxxxpetey #R
Khorneflakes #R

Demagogue
pLatz #R

please vote for us as representatives for this server! we need to be official!
I 100% back up that our clan is the best clans out there. We are always nice to people and they know we like them as a person. if they get messed with, we arent afraid to go John Cena on there asses, hence me getting banned for being such a good Rastler in the ring a few days ago
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
I wish i was unbanned so i could roleplay i guess i wont be able to hardcore roleplay and i get banned because people think its real life so i get banned for 5 months. I wish i just had a chance to roleplay with my new clan Sad
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf
The following 2 users Like yusufahunter's post:
  • KhorneFlakes, Decay
dont worry yusuf maybe people will look past the fact that you roleplay better than evryone else and you too can come play with ur clan. like the old times
dees guise r gr8t at roleplay, they is hte bast evah, theyre bxoing rings are grate 4 rp!!111!! this shuld be offishul1!!!
Clan Needed Tounge
The following 8 users Like Gamesdude109's post:
  • Decay, Fiddlestiiicks, Von Tempski, Isaaacer, Flux, Small Bear, GeorgeTheBoy, DoomDude1
u wanna join
The following 2 users Like KhorneFlakes's post:
  • Decay, Fultz
#Official
Interesting. Interesting to say the least.
There is some really interesting spelling going on...
I think spelling Unofficial like some guys who just discovered call of duty isn't going to help.

And the best clans are ones who embrace roleplay even on their homepage and thus set everything out IC.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks