Unban Request Dr@go nr.2 1 month later.
Your name: Dr@go

Your ban ID: 14745

Banned by: [FL] PrivateToast

Reason: The current reason for my ban is 'Minge'

Involved: Myself and a friend love to play on the server, i was the rdm'ed and was so annoyed that i went back to the location... as i did this i was then banned for what i believe to be NLR, but i am not sure why it is listed as 'Minge'

Why we should unban you: I loved to play the server with friends and would love to re-join the community as a fresh, new player. I really enjoy the server and love the functionalities that it has. After i have been banned for a month I have realised how much I miss it, and i would like a second chance please as i think that everyone deserves a second chance.

Please take this into Consideration and thank you for reading, Dr@go
Your own words from your previous appeal,
Quote:i did go on a bit of a rampage and i may of damaged some other people
Yes I agree did say that in my previus post,and I did kill some random people and for that I'm really sorry for that. In my other ban request you said "Use this time to learn the aspects of gmod roleplay. Also read out RP guideline and rules please." And I did I played on alot of roleplay servers to know what a roleplay gmod server is all about. I too know what are the rules of a good gmod roleplay server. As you can see i used some roleplay (as I like to call it slang) because i don't know the real name for it so that kind of shows that i actually understand roleplay now. If you think that I still didn't do what you asked me to do "learn the aspects of gmod roleplay" Then I understand you decision.
Can someone finaly reply to me ?
For me you derserve an extra chance but Killjoy or another admin gonna make that decision and anyways Killjoy you forgot my unban request to...
thanks for replaying because no one replaying to this post :/
wow still no replay thanks guys
Stop bumming for replies, we will deal with it when we can.
Killjoy I've been waiting for 2 weeks now with hardly any reply.
I've reviewed your ban, you are banned for the reason "Minge" which means you're acting like a general minge.

If you come back after you've been killed that is NLR/revenge killing.

It's your only ban on record, and a ban for over a month for revenge killing is a bit over the top in my opinion. PrivateToast has resigned, so it will be unlikely to hear his side of the story about this. Therefore I will shorten your ban to 1 week.

You have 24 hours to reply if you think that's needed, otherwise it'll be moved to approved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.