[Pas/Agr]E.M.P Evocity Military Personnel [CLOSED]
Welcome,

This Clan is Recruiting new Personnel,if you'd like to join our cause here is what you'll be involved in:

War

With the Current Clans there may be a War(Only if there is a RP Situation)so all Personnel must be equipped with the correct Equipment such as:Rifles,Pistols,shotguns,Knives,Crowbars and Snipers.

You will need to pick a Primary:Rifles,Shotguns or Snipers.

You will also need to pick a Secondary and a Melee:A pistol(Deagles cause too much recoil so they're not Recommended) and for Melee: A knife or Crowbar.

Missions

The Missions you'll be involved in are very dangerous and include:Assassinations(On Rebel Leaders and Don's for a RP Reason and to be oredered by the president),Going to War,Spying and Theivery of Intel and highly destructive weapons(Only if a RP is made of these types of weapons and to be used to destroy Evocity)

Information

This Clan's rules must be followed if they are broken you may be kicked out.
If anyone in this Clan break's the Fearless Rules it could shut down this Clan.
Anyone who wishes to join fill in a application on this Thread as layed below:

Steam Name
Steam ID
RP Points
Hours Played
What will you bring to E.M.P
Why you think you can get this job
Activity on the Server
Ingame Name

Clan Details

This Clan is a ArmyRP Clan and is part of the Government.The president can give this Clan Orders such as:Assassination of the Rebel Leader or Don Corleone(For RP Reasons ONLY!),To Help out the fellow Officers and SS,To help fend off a Raid and to keep the president out of harms way.

Note: If anyone does break rules that could get this Clan shutdown WILL be kicked out of the Clan Immediately unless they can convice the Owners that it was an accident.

Owner:StevieG

Edit

I almost forgot we will also have to perform kidnaps and for that we'll neethd Tranquilizer Sniper.

Training

In this Clan there will be regular Training Drills so be prepared for hard work.In the drills we will have targets,Sprinting Tracks and we will also have a car track made out of cones to ensure that if they are hit they fall over.
Goodluck ! Very nice Smile
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • MattyG56
(10-19-2012, 01:48 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Goodluck ! Very nice Smile

Thanks!Smile
It is up to you but you might want to increase the roleplay backstory of the 'clan' and perhaps not refer to it as a clan so much? Imagine this is an IC advertisement or homepage etc.

Other than that, and maybe some images, it has got a nice idea behind it and I wish you the best of luck.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • MattyG56
Doesn't seem too passive to me.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
They are Military so it'll be agressive by killing and passive by being friendly.
We need pictures.
Colors
Some background information.

Dont jump straight forward into the clan. Make it welcoming. (A welcome wont be as attractive as a Welcome and a paragraph on the clan)

Try making everything centered, It looks nicer.

I will also recommend making some parts spoilers. It saves alot of space.

I am not trying to be mean or anything, I am trying to help your clan be more professional. But for a starting clan, You have it figured out. Just take some of the information we all gave you and implement it.
(10-19-2012, 01:29 PM)MattyG56 Wrote: War

With the Current Clans there may be a War(Only if there is a RP Situation)so all Personnel must be equipped with the correct Equipment such as:Rifles,Pistols,shotguns,Knives,Crowbars and Snipers.

You will need to pick a Primary:Rifles,Shotguns or Snipers.

You will also need to pick a Secondary and a Melee:A pistol(Deagles cause too much recoil so they're not Recommended) and for Melee: A knife or Crowbar.

Missions

The Missions you'll be involved in are very dangerous and include:Assassinations(On Rebel Leaders and Don's for a RP Reason and to be oredered by the president),Going to War,Spying and Theivery of Intel and highly destructive weapons(Only if a RP is made of these types of weapons and to be used to destroy Evocity)

Information

This Clan is a ArmyRP Clan and is part of the Government.The president can give this Clan Orders such as:Assassination of the Rebel Leader or Don Corleone(For RP Reasons ONLY!),To Help out the fellow Officers and SS,To help fend off a Raid and to keep the president out of harms way.

I almost forgot we will also have to perform kidnaps and for that we'll neethd Tranquilizer Sniper.

Real passive shit huh.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(10-19-2012, 04:27 PM)MattyG56 Wrote: They are Military so it'll be agressive by killing and passive by being friendly.

You wanna Tussle boy??? Ill Throw down right now!

Nah Just Kidding. Best of luck with this clan. I hope great things come from it.
To Toxic...

Stop trying to make people think my Clan is horrible.

Thanks,
Matthew Gallagher

P.S. Just... Just no,Okay?