Need FL's help to make a commercial in Garry's Mod
Alright so the idea i will be talking about in this thread will need your help to get started. But first a short introduction.

Hello Fearless i am not new to this server as most of you have either seen me on the forums or in game either when i was affiliated with The Black Talon or when i have been on my own. Anyway what most of you might not know is that i am an IT student to be more precise i am a IT student that has a Major in Media and communication.

Alright so now to why i need your help. I have been assigned to make a Commercial that will be about 40 seconds long that i get to choose what i make the Commercial for and i thought why not Fearless.

The General idea is that i will make like a Commercial like you do for any game that comes out but for the server instead.

What i will need from you FL
I will need at least 4-5 volunteers that are available and willing to help out with acting out some scenes on the server while i film.

Interested?
If you are interested in helping write a short response in this thread using this simple template

Name:

Hours spent on Fearless:

Do you understand basic RP?:

When are you available:

Do you have any knowledge of Media such as Films and Commercials (not requiered but a big plus)

Anyway Thanks in advance for any people that can help with this.

PS: Got any questions either post them in this thread or add me on steam

Steam: Ghost_walker
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Name: Alexander Jeronic (Narcotic)

Hours spent on Fearless: 42

Do you understand basic RP?: I sure do, with only 42 hours, I though have 2 RP points, and as I've been told, people say that I'm a very good roleplayer, I'm really good at putting myself into roles, and live them throughoutly.

When are you available: Any time of the day literally, I'd say from 3:00PM UK time.

Do you have any knowledge of Media such as Films and Commercials (not requiered but a big plus)

Yes, I work daily as a Marketing Manager for CKRAS, and I've been making commercials in Germany for them, and commercials on the internet.
Good to see that i have already gotten someone that would like to help. Will wait for about 4 more people to apply before i go really into detail of what kind of clips i want in the commercial and dates ill be filming and such. Anyway if you got any questions as stated in the thread either just ask them here or add me on steam and ask away.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Name: [FL:RP] Infernaw

Hours spent on Fearless: 452h maybe more

Do you understand basic RP?: I certainly do.

When are you available: Almost every day. Just hit me up with a PM and we can work something out.

Do you have any knowledge of Media such as Films and Commercials (not requiered but a big plus) Yes.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Alright so far 2 people have been kind enough to volunteer could really use 2 more kind people to volunteer but if i wont get any by about thursday i think im gonna have to do it with 2 people.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Name: GeorgeTheBoy

Hours spent on Fearless: 301

Do you understand basic RP?: Yes, I do.

When are you available: 7pm-2am GMT

Do you have any knowledge of Media such as Films and Commercials (not requiered but a big plus): Yes. I know Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects, and Cinema 4D.
Name: Dr Tomorrow

Hours spent on Fearless: 340+

Do you understand basic RP?: nope. only advanced RP

When are you available: till the end of this week (15:00 - 21:00 GMT)

Do you have any knowledge of Media such as Films and Commercials: how about a good knowledge of a Sony Vegas video editor studio?
Name:StevieG

Hours spent on FL:265 Hours

Do you understand Basic RP?Yes

When are you available:I wont get on much because I have HM for High School... Maybe about 7.00PM if I get a chance.

Do you have any knowledge such as films and commercials:No
Alright so i see that about 5 people have volunteered and that is great because 5 people is about the amount of people i need. So first of all we need to agree on a time that everyone can be on at. I myself would prefer Fridays this week or something but would be great if you people could throw out any suggestions since i am available almost anytime.

And still if you have any questions feel free to contact me on steam or just ask the questions here.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I would like to join too , Of course it depens if you are looking for more.

Name: [FL:RP] GhostRider

Hours spent on Fearless: More than 300 hours

Do you understand basic RP?: Yes i do.

When are you available: Most of the evenings , even more at weekends

Do you have any knowledge of Media such as Films and Commercial: A bit