Multiple Ban Requests
Name of player:

Smokey (Proplifting , killing himself)

{M}oon{K}night (Massive RDM , backstabbing multiple people)

[FL:RP] BlueRider (RDM , attempted RDM)

woofleorange (Random molotov , Prop spamming , propkilling)

SteamID:
i guess you'll need to check logs for that , over 4 steam id's for - Smokey

‪STEAM_0:0:53049615‬ - {M}oon{K}night

‪STEAM_0:1:19477366‬ - [FL:RP] BlueRider

‪STEAM_0:1:20999583‬ - woofleorange

Time in GMT: Thursday , GMT+2 , 14:20

Server: v2d

Summary: Prop lifting , Attempted RDM , Back stabbing

Evidence:

Proplifting:

RDM and backstabbing:

Attempted RDM:

Propkilling , random molotov , prop spamming:

I didn't rdm the cop, you didn't see the whole episode. He tried to get me arrested for something I haven't done, about the trabant, It wasn't rdm neither, don't post ban requests when you haven't seen everything!
Seriously ? You were trying to RDM the officer and the SS 1 after 1 before 3 minutes passed , how could you kill the officer if "he was tring to arrest you" ?

EDIT : look at my game time , not even 1 MINUTE passed between the officer crowbaring and the SS crowbaring , mind explain that ?
(10-18-2012, 03:56 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Seriously ? You were trying to RDM the officer and the SS 1 after 1 before 3 minutes passed , how could you kill the officer if "he was tring to arrest you" ?

Yeah... And if he had you at gunpoint it would be FearRP, So really you couldnt have tried to RDM him anyway so there is another reason for your ban bluerider.
(10-18-2012, 03:46 PM)Bluerider Wrote: I didn't rdm the cop, you didn't see the whole episode. He tried to get me arrested for something I haven't done, about the trabant, It wasn't rdm neither, don't post ban requests when you haven't seen everything!

Banned Woofleorang.

Im curious Bluerider would you mind elaborating about his?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Well, the cops had been pissing everyone of, I don't remember exact what happened but the cops were arresting me for the slightest reason, I was pissed, there wasn't any rdm involved,

EDIT:
I would like to note that I didn't revenge on them, they were trying to get a warrant and failed to cuff me and as far as I know, taser doesn't count as fearrp
(10-18-2012, 09:29 PM)Bluerider Wrote: Well, the cops had been pissing everyone of, I don't remember exact what happened but the cops were arresting me for the slightest reason, I was pissed, there wasn't any rdm involved,

EDIT:
I would like to note that I didn't revenge on them, they were trying to get a warrant and failed to cuff me and as far as I know, taser doesn't count as fearrp

As far as i know , tazer gun count as FearRP.
It doesn't damage you, it's like sitting in a taxi and saying: stop or I will cdm you, while the other guy holds a knife
(10-18-2012, 09:43 PM)Bluerider Wrote: It doesn't damage you, it's like sitting in a taxi and saying: stop or I will cdm you, while the other guy holds a knife

Tazers do count... Because your scared of being tazed IRL and it says that in the rules.
Smokey banned.
MoonKnight already banned for offence.
Bluerider banned for fearRP and NLR