Bethesda Softworks
whoever here likes and plays Skyrim reply with"FUS ROH DAH"
Then we can have an awesome chat about it!
Honestly we have already so many Skyrin threads... And the game is quite old already
I'll be honest it bored me out fast
Faster than call of Juarez: the cartel
Skyrim is probably one of the best games i have ever played. Most people says it sucks, but thats because they have only played the Main quests. I personally like the Thieves guild Really much...
FUS RHO DAH!
The following 1 user Likes Sommer's post:
  • MattyG56
(10-18-2012, 12:04 AM)Sommer Wrote: Skyrim is probably one of the best games i have ever played. Most people says it sucks, but thats because they have only played the Main quests. I personally like the Thieves guild Really much...
FUS RHO DAH!

Mainly I say it sucks because I have played all elder scrolls and skyrim is lacking of RP elements.

Anways http://www.vg247.com/2012/10/16/skyrim-d...ng-report/
I never played any of the DLCs, but I think I might save up some money and try them.

Personally I loved Skyrim, but that is because I love the Elder Scrolls and just love the stories.

Dark Brotherhood for the win.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • MattyG56
Adman
There are things more important games that you have to collect your money for other than Skyrim than Skyrim right now
* Dr Tomorrow points at Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution, GTA V, Metro Last light, Starcraft Heart of Swarm, Crysis 3, New tomb Raider, Miasmata, The Intruder, Outlast
Its a great game in my point of view , some people just rush trough the quests and get bored to it . Don't use fast travel run from place to places or ride . You get to enjoy the game a lot longer , not to mention there are some bad ass mods out there .

To PC users i suggest the following 2 mods

Moonpath to Elsweyr
Into the depths
The following 1 user Likes William Lionheart's post:
  • MattyG56
Insanely good game even though I enjoyed Oblivion more.
As William said: One really good advise would be not to use fast travel. You see the world a lot more and experience new sides of Skyrim that way.
The following 3 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Sommer, MattyG56, Aoixification
Ah,
The Elder scrolls will always be my favorite series of games.
Oblivion is and will always be my favorite.
Skyrim, however, is an amazing well made game, but sadly I came with my Oblivion nostalgia goggles on and it just wasn't as special to me.
I still flick over to it occasionally. And what is this rubbish about it being old, who cares on the age of a game as (long as it is good) Tounge
'Umbra' you will always be my favorite badly textured sword!
I will admit I was one of those who rushed the stories, not the main story, I left that till last!

I am in love with fantasy and the way they do things. It is why I particularly like games like this and ME etc. I love the whole story surrounding it, the lore/codex and everything like that!