Unban Request.
Huge Firefight? There were only 3 SS and 3 Rebels, I don't see why a pm wouldn't have done the job.
Clan Needed Tounge
Because you were starting to fire at them, you shot off a few rounds at the base to start something. Also that's completely irrelevant to the ban, you were banned for admitting to breaking the rules, make an unblacklist if you wish to discuss that aspect of what happened.

--Edit--
My issue overall is the fact that I'm getting 2 conflicting statements. You tell my originally that you raided for taxes, then you come on here and tell me you raided for RP reasons, and it was all valid. So you changed your story, and for reliabilities sake, I'm going to refer to the original statement you made, which is the statement you were banned because of. You seem to be generally unsteady with your story, and I'm not sure if you actually made a mistake in your typing, or you're lying to me because you got banned because of what you said even though it was true... And obviously, I'm siding with the original statement, because that's the first thing you said, and unless you lied, it should be the most accurate thing you said. You originally stated you raided for taxes and so called "BS Laws" Which didn't even exist, that is the statement I will hold you to, it is also the state you were banned for, end of story as far as that goes, you admitted to breaking the rules, and you were banned for it, simple as that.
This is going off-topic but anyways liking unban requests isn't going to help anything and its childish it can only make it worse.
Apparently people like it that he was banned and has to appeal to get back online.
Anyways, ban expired, case closed.