Unban Request.
Your name: Games_Mumford

Your ban ID: 15765

Banned by: [FL:RP] Vauld

Reason: Starting violent RP, Random raid, raiding for taxes.

Involved: Other rebels at the time, [FL:RP] Smiles, [FL:RP] FutrStyl, Jarz (Current president at the time)

Why we should unban you:

I don't see how my ban relates to the actions I did at the time. The RP was completely justified due to the actions of the president in broadcast, him even announcing himself as a dictator at one point and starting DictatorRP. I and other member of the Rebel team even took the steps of requesting that he change the laws as they seem to insult the citizens and degrade the rebel team as a whole.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5406...D635B3BA0/

(The statement I made after the weapon blacklist, poorly worded because I was simply trying to quickly state in few words that I did not see why to as I was being blacklisted, even at this point I knew that I had valid reasoning to fire upon the president's base.

The tax was changed to thirty after I made a request for the changing of the laws, the tax increase specifically targeted me out and basically was like saying "You can't do anything about it."

Even in my OOC post I specifically said the raising of the tax, not the tax itself. I've been on the server for 800 hours and am sure that raiding for just high tax is not allowed.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540689...A634ED0AC/

(The president even announced he was beginning DictatorRP as shown in this screenshot. The laws were degrading and put down all of evocity and even targeted the rebels at one point)

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5406...46B2F2F1A/

(This screenshot shows all the laws he had, which specifically put down any non-gov people and degraded everyone on the server. This set of laws was made to insult everyone and brag about how the government was so much greater than any other team.)

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5406...BA294ED69/

(In this screenshot it shows right after my request the tax is hyped up to thirty, and my request was only an empty threat just to basically say "don't be a dictator, we'll come after you"

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540689...EF36056A6/

(This shows me right after the weapon blacklist, immediately stopping whatever I was doing and stating in OOC that it was indeed a valid raid)

Summarization:
The president targeted out all the rebels and threw it in our face that we were useless scum, insulting each of us to our faces pretty much. His SS were up on the gate with their guns out, so I had to take them out to get to the president, I knew these men were heavily armed so I couldn't get close without being gunned down.

The president ignored my request and threw it in my face that he could do whatever he wanted and could get away with it with his large police force. (He even went so far as to moving out of the nexus and into hsi clan base before he announced his laws, even he knew they were raidable and created defenses before he started.

All the president's actions and insults cumulate into a reason to raid. I don't see how him even broadcasting that he is beginning DictatorRP is not reason enough.

EDIT: Realized links linked to small pictures, made them fullscreen and switched links.
Clan Needed Tounge
You shoot at the president, then I blacklist you for causing non-needed violent RP. Then you state in OOC that you raided because the taxes were raised, which is by the way, the same thing as raiding for the taxes. You raided for high taxes, which is against the rules. And also all the things said in OOC, are ooc.. Therefore you can't use them as a reason to raid.
He didn't say them in OOC, he said them in broadcast which is IC, I never stated I raided for anything in OOC, and he never even really typed in OOC.

And I also explained what I meant by that comment, if I wanted to say I raided for taxes I would've said that. Instead I choose that very specific wording of "because the taxes were raised" which adds on to all the other reasoning behind my raid and makes it valid. All the evidence is stated above shown in chat logs and pictures that he was indeed being a Dictator purposefully.

If he wasn't planned on being raid why did he move to a large doomforty base with walkways and assigned all the SS to patrol on top of it? There would be no point whatsoever unless the SS and him also knew that his laws were raidable.

EDIT: Also, I don't see how it is unneeded if it is valid to raid, if you have reason then it shouldn't be "unneeded," or else wouldn't every single raid be unneeded?
Clan Needed Tounge
Once again I refer to your own text, "They raised their tax to 30 and made BS laws." Raising the tax isn't a valid reason to raid. And "making BS laws" also isn't a really valid reason to raid..
I don't see how a president isn't raidable when they
A. Call themselves out as a dictator
B. Make a law stating: "Kiss govt's ass"
C. Start bragging about how they are untouchable inside a prebuilt fortress while having SS aim their guns every in single direction.
Clan Needed Tounge
Vauld's right you cant Raid for high taxes but you can protest or have a meeting with the president,not kill him.
Why are you even posting here? You obviously didn't even read my explanation, and I don't see how your comment helps anyone in the least.

EDIT: Also, I don't see why even after I explain the situation, I'm still banned. I already fleshed out my response to show what I meant, which you can now see that the president was raidable. The second after I was banned, I went straight to console. Why? Because I knew what had happened, I knew exactly when all the president's broadcast had been said, I knew at which time when he rejected my request and threw it back in my face.

What I said IG was more of a complaint for blacklisting my weapons under unfair pretenses. I've explained what I said, all it takes is someone reading it and clicking the links to see my raid was justified.

(Although apparently even people who are going to post without rights can't do that.)

I can see why I was banned because the reply was very poorly worded and typed up very quickly, but after my lengthy explanation you should be able to see what I mean by it.
Clan Needed Tounge
You can't say something like that in OOC, something which clearly violates our rules. Then go back after you get banned, rethink what you want to say and then try to re-state what you said in a way that's beneficial to you, it doesn't work like that. You stated why you decided to raid, taxes and BS laws. That's what you said isn't it? You seem to be changing your story to make it beneficial to you, after you realize that doing something like that, and saying something like that has drawbacks.
I don't see why I would be banned or blacklisted in the first place if there is immediate evidence in the logs showing the raid was justified...

I don't see how I'm changing my story here btw. I never had a "story" to begin with since I was instablacklisted and instabanned afterwards. I didn't even get to share my side. And I don't see anything backing up your reason to blacklist me in the first place since I placed all this evidence in this request.
Clan Needed Tounge
Well it appeared to me you were causing non-needed violence in the area, raiding the governments base, for what to me appeared like for no reason due to the fact I really hadn't seem anything the president had done to offend any one group. I would have asked why you were doing it, but you were about to start a HUGE firefight. So I blacklisted you, then I was planning to ask, but instead you gave me an answer to my question without me even having to ask, which confirmed my suspicions.