Hello.
So, many of you may have noticed I have came back.

It's been about 3-5 months since I had played, but I have been on the servers recently. Some may not like me some may. Anyways, I had to start all over because I gave my fortune away thinking I would never come back crawling to Fearless. I got bored of other games and decided to come back for a bit. Anyways, hi, and I hope everyone can get along with me.
The following 1 user Likes FuttBucker24's post:
  • MattyG56
I've seen you online multiple times.. Welcome back dude! Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(10-17-2012, 09:42 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I've seen you online multiple times.. Welcome back dude! Smile

Thank you, and because I am young, Ludo told me I sounded like you. Doesn't make me mad when people call me names regarding my high pitched voice. It used to, but it's the internet and I will never meet these people.

Anyways, thank you for the welcome back.
(10-17-2012, 09:46 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: Thank you, and because I am young, Ludo told me I sounded like you. Doesn't make me mad when people call me names regarding my high pitched voice. It used to, but it's the internet and I will never meet these people.

Fudge the haters, man. Many people think I'm a lil kid too. Almost made me wanna stop using the microphone. But yeah.. The audio input on Garry's ruins your voice.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 4 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • FuttBucker24, FutrStyl, MattyG56, Red Orchestra
(10-17-2012, 09:50 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(10-17-2012, 09:46 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: Thank you, and because I am young, Ludo told me I sounded like you. Doesn't make me mad when people call me names regarding my high pitched voice. It used to, but it's the internet and I will never meet these people.

Fudge the haters, man. Many people think I'm a lil kid too. Almost made me wanna stopo using the microphone. But yeah.. The audio input on Garry's ruins your voice.

What?? I wonder who would think that way...
Welcome back Smile

(10-17-2012, 09:50 PM)Infernaw Wrote:

Fudge the haters, man. Many people think I'm a lil kid too. Almost made me wanna stopo using the microphone. But yeah.. The audio input on Garry's ruins your voice.

I used to hate my voice.. Then I got the fact that video cameras fuck it up Tounge

But I still don't use voice chat . Unless under certain circumstances ( JailBreak in CS - Playing with friends )
The following 2 users Like Rayne's post:
  • FuttBucker24, Red Orchestra
Well I've certainly seen you on the forums.

Welcome to Fearless. Wink
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • FuttBucker24
(10-17-2012, 09:46 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote:
(10-17-2012, 09:42 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I've seen you online multiple times.. Welcome back dude! Smile

Thank you, and because I am young, Ludo told me I sounded like you. Doesn't make me mad when people call me names regarding my high pitched voice. It used to, but it's the internet and I will never meet these people.

Anyways, thank you for the welcome back.

Hahaha, I remember that. I was right next to him, I just busted laughing IRL, regardless... Welcome back
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • FuttBucker24
Welcome back Smile
Welcome back.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate