Ban request on Doctor_Enzyme
Thread Title: Ban Request on Doctor_Enzyme

Name of player: Doctor_Enzyme

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31154034

Bantime: 1 day please

Server: v2d

Summary: I was driving in my red hummer outside the city and a cop pulled me over, i ofcourse followed his intructions but he handcuffed me and arrested me for speeding and didnt ticket me, i said he must ticket me but he didnt=FailRP

Evidence:: he used mic how was i supposed to save a pic for that?

this guy is really pissing me and my friend alot he failrp around us, i am not a liar
If my message is not needed here I will just delete it
It's just to give a notification for a further ban requests

To notify you
Even if he used mic
You should have used FRAPS or any other on screen video recording software
In addition if you have no evidence whatsoever than there is no reason to even post ban request

I really recommend you reading stickies first before posting in a corthouse (ban/unban/unblacklist/admin abuse threads)
Each of those sections have a stickies (threads above all requests) which will give you tips and hints about requests
Ahahahahaha.

First of all. You were speeding. Driving 42 mph with a speedlimit of 35 mph(if i can recall correctly).
Second of all. You yelled random in OOC, that doesnt help that you were speeding, and its not random.
Third of all, you said you didnt break speedlimit. I trust my device more then you.
Fourth; Hhahahahaha.

You're putting up a banrequest because I pulled you over and arrested you for speeding? (Presidents orders to arrest any speeders).

"this guy is really pissing me and my friend alot he failrp around us, i am not a liar"
Can you please tell me how i failRPed that evening? I'd be glad to point out any lies or whatever.

YOU NEED PROOF on a banrequest.

To sum up: You were speeding.. I did my job and pulled you over after having to do the pitmanouver. I handcuffed you becauase i had to use pitmanouver in order to stop you, I arrested you (because president wanted me to arrest any speeders). You said random in OOC. Not random.

Please go whine to someone else, i have other stuff to do instead of answering a bloody idiotic BR if i can say so myself.

*POOF*

Btw, you arent supposed to say how many days of ban you want me to have. They're interested to know when this happened...
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Please post sufficient evidence within the next 24hours.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied. Insufficient evidence.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub