Unban Request For SethCorps
Your name:
SethCorps

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
Ruxandra

Reason:
Knifing someone when buying pockets, stealing them afterwards.

Involved:
StevieG (Pretty sure that was his name)

Why we should unban you:
First off, I would like to say that I really enjoy the Fearless Community, And my time away from the community has given me time to think about the poor decisions I made the night i was banned. Ironically I didn't mean to kill StevieG for his pockets. Upon killing him, I looked down and I noticed he dropped pockets. Thinking I just made a sweet deal, I picked up the pockets and when along my way the rest of the night. I understand the decision I made was selfish and unfair to StevieG. I apologize and I am prepared to do anything required to get back into the Fearless community. And get back to playing with my friends.
Logs have shown him buying the logs and you pulling a knife then, must have been a bind. You killed him and took his items.

His death was solely so you can take his pockets, they weren't something you got "accidentally".

It is unlikely you will ever get unbanned if you lie.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'm going to be straight up, he was annoying me earlier and talking crap on my friends. So when I saw him, I saw that his back was turned, that is when I decided to kill him. I did not bind the knife, I equipped it and proceeded to kill him when his back was turned. After killing him, I discovered he had made pockets. I know that it was wrong to take the pockets after killing him. That is why I apologized in the post earlier to StevieG. So I never saw he dropped pockets until he was dead. I don't know how I can prove that to you...But either way, if I did kill him for the pockets, Or i didn't, I understand now that by stealing the pockets that he had spawned, I have broken a very serious rule. Again I love the fearless community. I'd hate to leave my friends there and would do anything to stay
Hey, I've noticed how a lot of threads have been responded to and mine hasn't been replied to in about 6 days. Just waiting on a answer...
As I said, you instantly pulled it and killed him, taking his pockets. That shows your true intention as a player we do not wish to have on our network. Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.