Unban Reguest: Tale | Young Money / Ca$h Money
Name: Tale | Young Money / Ca$h Money

Your ban ID: 15640

Banned by: [FL]Holdem

Reason: Fail Rp

Involved: Admin

Why we should unban you: I just said Fuck the police and drive away no warnings thats not good reason banned 1 day. i look some bans some one get just 3h for fail rp?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
that is true story bro admin always give at least 1 warning and why its so long time? usually fail rp ban is 1-5 hours and that is so stupid reason to ban with out warning

User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
Rules for an Unban Request [UPDATED 18/04/12]
Before you write an unban request, read these rules.

1. First of all remember to USE the template, if you are not using it your unban request will get denied.

2. You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:
- the accused player
- the accusing player
- a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request.
- Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will give you a ban.

The reason we don't want everybody to post in the unban threads is because the threads will be a big mess.

3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.

4. Don't beg and whinge in your request. It does not help and can lead to a rejection of your request.

5. If your unban request was denied you have to wait until you can post your next one, those are the waiting times:
(10-14-2012, 04:15 PM)Cownipples Wrote: Rules for an Unban Request [UPDATED 18/04/12]
Before you write an unban request, read these rules.

1. First of all remember to USE the template, if you are not using it your unban request will get denied.

2. You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:
- the accused player
- the accusing player
- a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request.
- Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will give you a ban.

The reason we don't want everybody to post in the unban threads is because the threads will be a big mess.

3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.

4. Don't beg and whinge in your request. It does not help and can lead to a rejection of your request.

5. If your unban request was denied you have to wait until you can post your next one, those are the waiting times:

yea if i get banned like saying fuck the police 1 day!
Doesn't really matter why you got banned. You are not allowed to make an unban request if you're banned for a day or less.

(10-14-2012, 05:55 PM)Cownipples Wrote: Doesn't really matter why you got banned. You are not allowed to make an unban request if you're banned for a day or less.

Wait a second, am I really allowed to post here? If not, I'm sorry.
Closed and moved to denied. Ban 24h or under.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.