Hey!
Hey, i'm NukaBomb (excuse the childish name) and i play FL quite a bit, although the forum, not so much.

However, if iz registered onz a gud furum, i generally post quite a alot.
I have donated, although i feel i shouldn't have so early on, makes me a douche.

I hope i don't get into many flame wars, and hey!

P.S. I started playing a few weeks ago or so, but only joined the forum around 3 days ago.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Welcome to forums man
Hey ! I believe i saw you in-game . anyways welcomeSmile
Welcome .. and I saw a couple of your posts in the forums . and seen you in game too ..

Again , welcome to the forums Smile
Welcome to the Fearless community, you've already made your presence felt on the forums.
If you have any questions regarding rules or roleplay, feel free to hit me up with a PM.
Guess I'll see you in-game.
Welcome. Cheese
I've seen you in game, fearless fellow.

Welcome to the forums~
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Heeeeelll llllloo!
Welcome to FL!
Thanks for the warm welcome! I have gotta say FLRP is like no other RP server out there. Not because of the fancy features or cars(well, kinda) but it has an astonishingly amazing community.
With other servers, you'd log on, to find a completely different set of players, all noobs, messing around, RDMing. Next time, another bunch of you know whats. But with FL, when i log- theres always at least 2 people with [FL:RP] in front of their name.

And the forum. Sure, CSRP has a forum, but all it was was a bunch of unban requests. This forum, is a giant community, with lots of sub forums, and nice, quick, responsive admins that actually tailor the ban/blacklist to the offense committed, rather then picking you up with a physgun and killing you or permabanning you =)
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
That's nice to hear that you like FL community
The greatest things await ahead for you