Ban for bluerider
Name of player: [FL:RP] BlueRider

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19477366

Time in GMT: 20:30

Server: v33x

Summary:He random raided,RDMed me and the hostaged me in the street.Ask zzzzap the admin.He said work out rp insted of banning him when he hostaged me. Thanks for reading.I deleted all the photos but im sure if you ask Bluerider about me and the RDM he will tell you.

Evidence: http://i45.tinypic.com/zwc960.jpg
You could have just edited your first post on the other thread Tounge Anyways here is the link to the other thread where I, as CDM witness, wrote what I saw. Merge maybe?
I never random raided you! You are the one who was failing, you broke fearrp when me and rayne stopped you. You drove into our cars and annoyed us with mic, I don't see your problem bro, and your picture is me holding a gun, is that breaking rules?
(10-14-2012, 07:32 AM)Bluerider Wrote: I never random raided you! You are the one who was failing, you broke fearrp when me and rayne stopped you. You drove into our cars and annoyed us with mic, I don't see your problem bro, and your picture is me holding a gun, is that breaking rules?
you did random raid as i was a witness and you cdm'd him.
(10-14-2012, 05:25 PM)Lifeordeath Wrote:
(10-14-2012, 07:32 AM)Bluerider Wrote: I never random raided you! You are the one who was failing, you broke fearrp when me and rayne stopped you. You drove into our cars and annoyed us with mic, I don't see your problem bro, and your picture is me holding a gun, is that breaking rules?
you did random raid as i was a witness and you cdm'd him.

When did i random raid? seriously, get some evidence or get out of this thread.
24 hours to provide more evidence.
Tick tock tick tock...
Denied.

24hour Time frame deemed over.

Evidence declared insufficient.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub