Poll: C.H.E.C Random raiding should be banned (Ban the reason to raid because you heard contra)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes C.H.E.C Randomly raiding people because they heard it is utterly wrong
30.43%
7 30.43%
No, I like raiding peoples bases and murdering everyone and all their goods in the process! (prick)
69.57%
16 69.57%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Stupid C.H.E.C
(10-13-2012, 05:55 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(10-13-2012, 01:40 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I know... you breaking the rules to take revenge IS dreadfully wrong.

I love how biased you are, even in your polls. Randomly raiding people? Did you even ask what C.H.E.C. means? Contra Hunters of Evo City. We do the police's work, because we are better equipped and the SS can't be everywhere at once.

Did we break any rules? No. Not a single rule was broken. We heard contra, we got in. Fair and square.

And if my memory serves me correctly, you were in the Corleone group which was basing at the warehouse in the industrial district. I remember the moment your friend opened the big gate for us, and I remember seeing a load of contra, sitting out in the open.

So please, read up on the rules before calling it a random raid, and try not to be so biased.

Thank you, good night.

Then I was mistaken, although the barn raid was entirely unjust as one of you broke NLR and then proceeded to kill all of us unarmed people without any warning what so ever P.S You guys were outlawed before I was banned and proceeded to shoot police officers on site. Sorry about the biased poll, I was pretty sore after being raided twice and getting gunned down while unarmed.

Actually we were not banned during the barn raid. Someone opened the door and we saw not just contraband, but a shitload of it. There was around four full sets of contraband in the building.

Only person killed was you because you pulled an AK and started shooting at Theomenz, all the C.H.E.C. members also having guns pointed at you and your group of Corleones.

Afterward when we were banned from the city due to your NLR about a random raid, me and Ousmn were being attacked at the boutique and fending off a police officer trying to take us in. You decided to join in as a Corleone member and got banned.

- You revenge killed
- Broke NLR to revenge kill
- Jumped into a raid
- Jumped into a raid to assist police

I see at least four valid reasons for your ban to be longer than it is.
uMad?
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • FutrStyl
#votedwrongandlookslikeanasshole. damnit
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-13-2012, 07:31 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: #votedwrongandlookslikeanasshole. damnit

Haha, I wondered why. Tounge
(10-13-2012, 07:31 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: #votedwrongandlookslikeanasshole. damnit

Dammit Enzyme! Anyways did you kill the C.H.E.C guys with a sniper, along with of course a few others?
(10-13-2012, 06:52 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: uMad?

Very unneeded. Further note: Stay civilized or this thread will be closed.
Moved to Off-Topic since this I feel this shouldn't be in roleplay.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(10-13-2012, 11:38 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:

Dammit Enzyme! Anyways did you kill the C.H.E.C guys with a sniper, along with of course a few others?

Bigtoe and I set a little trap. We tipped the CHEC guys to come to villa1. And when they were raiding, we just shot and eliminated them with AWPs. Both sides had fun, and even though weee got a little mad and got vauld involved. But Theomenz gave us credit for a job well done, and took it like a sport! It was fun! (First time ive used a AWP btw. I got 2 kills, and Bigtoe 1)
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-14-2012, 01:51 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote:
(10-13-2012, 11:38 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:

Bigtoe and I set a little trap. We tipped the CHEC guys to come to villa1. And when they were raiding, we just shot and eliminated them with AWPs. Both sides had fun, and even though weee got a little mad and got vauld involved. But Theomenz gave us credit for a job well done, and took it like a sport! It was fun! (First time ive used a AWP btw. I got 2 kills, and Bigtoe 1)

Nah, I never really got mad, I just asked Vauld if baiting was allowed and he asked me to explain. That's how it started.
I don't think vigilante justice is legal, is it? Especially not in FLRP, i assume.
It's not really their job to contra seek. Not to mention one came around to our rebel base, i think to check for contra. He wouldn't of been able to hear mine so i was safe, however.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(10-14-2012, 12:36 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: I don't think vigilante justice is legal, is it? Especially not in FLRP, i assume.
It's not really their job to contra seek. Not to mention one came around to our rebel base, i think to check for contra. He wouldn't of been able to hear mine so i was safe, however.

Technically it is allowed. If roleplayed properly, with the government's permission so that you become another government agency so to speak it can work well. This all depends however on the capabilities of the members. An early form I remember seeing were the D.E.A who eventually became RDMing lunatics, more famous ones involve FUMUKU's F.I.N.D division.

Essentially, as long as it isn't too aggressive and doesn't work against the government it is generally accepted.