Poll: C.H.E.C Random raiding should be banned (Ban the reason to raid because you heard contra)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes C.H.E.C Randomly raiding people because they heard it is utterly wrong
30.43%
7 30.43%
No, I like raiding peoples bases and murdering everyone and all their goods in the process! (prick)
69.57%
16 69.57%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Stupid C.H.E.C
I was playing at around 1ish to 2ish this morning and a couple of people including Doomdude decided to form the C.H.E.C or some crap along those lines. They decided that they would ''listen for contraband'' then storm your facility pretty much slaying everyone in the process. I tried to get them at least stopped but not one admin put a stop to it, it was ruining the game for at least 5 or 6 other people. So I resorted to the President he made a law stating all C.H.E.C are banned, some officers saw one that barricaded himself inside gigabyte computer store. Because the tard shot me while firing at officers so I thought I would lend a hand, I placed a charge on the door and stormed in with the officers wielding a mp5, the guy was using kevlar and without my help they would of all died. Shortly after I got banned for revenge killing...just great. Anyone else think that it was just dreadfully wrong?
I know... you breaking the rules to take revenge IS dreadfully wrong.

I love how biased you are, even in your polls. Randomly raiding people? Did you even ask what C.H.E.C. means? Contra Hunters of Evo City. We do the police's work, because we are better equipped and the SS can't be everywhere at once.

Did we break any rules? No. Not a single rule was broken. We heard contra, we got in. Fair and square.

And if my memory serves me correctly, you were in the Corleone group which was basing at the warehouse in the industrial district. I remember the moment your friend opened the big gate for us, and I remember seeing a load of contra, sitting out in the open.

So please, read up on the rules before calling it a random raid, and try not to be so biased.

Thank you, good night.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Gamesdude109, GRiiM
I really hate immature threads like these, go make a ban request if you think someone has broken the rules.
This thread -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsTRxXvQY0s
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Spud
This is clearly not a random raid, and definitely not to be in the Roleplay section if you ask me.

You've broken the rules and have been punished, I guess that is part of the reason you've created this thread; a bit sore over having your contraband destroyed and getting banned.

Having said that, there have been enough of these agencies in the past and a lot of the time they go badly. I remember this D.E.A force led by Anonymous (Now permed) and it eventually turned into an RDM squad.

One thing I find concerning is that the squad continued to operate despite them being banned, and even fought with police? (Please correct me if this is wrong)
Why would a squad that would need licensing from the government, or else police could arrest them, continue to operate despite their disbandment and even fight against the government?
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Gamesdude109
(10-13-2012, 09:04 AM)Adman Wrote: This is clearly not a random raid, and definitely not to be in the Roleplay section if you ask me.

You've broken the rules and have been punished, I guess that is part of the reason you've created this thread; a bit sore over having your contraband destroyed and getting banned.

Having said that, there have been enough of these agencies in the past and a lot of the time they go badly. I remember this D.E.A force led by Anonymous (Now permed) and it eventually turned into an RDM squad.

One thing I find concerning is that the squad continued to operate despite them being banned, and even fought with police? (Please correct me if this is wrong)
Why would a squad that would need licensing from the government, or else police could arrest them, continue to operate despite their disbandment and even fight against the government?

Ah, but there were several regime changes while we were doing this RP.
At the time when we entered the aforementioned warehouse, we were still in the gray area. After we dealt with the contraband, the SS rolled in to investigate, as did the police. We cleared things up with them, and for the duration of that presidency, we were considered friendly.
The next President, however, decided to ban us (for no reason, or for a weak one at best). It was fully in our rights to intervene, for the good of the city, of course. After he was dealt with, the next President had no problems with us.
Hell, we even tagged along with police officers and helped them make a few arrests in the villas (that was excellent, we broke in through the door [After previously spotting contraband], and yelled at the men inside to "Get down!"... they complied).
I even think Wweee took pictures while we were doing this RP, in order to prove that all contra was visible.

You also forget, Disabled, that an admin was online, and after things have been cleared up between us and some players who complained, he allowed us to continue operating.

P.S. Don't worry Adman, you know me well enough to know the moment I suspect this thing is going in a rule-breaking direction, that's the moment I leave it.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Gamesdude109
(10-13-2012, 09:51 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: [quote='Adman' pid='156766' dateline='1350119092']
-snip-

Doesn't hurt to check. Wink
(10-13-2012, 09:57 AM)Adman Wrote:
(10-13-2012, 09:51 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: [quote='Adman' pid='156766' dateline='1350119092']
-snip-

Doesn't hurt to check. Wink

Oh sorry you mistaken what I meant to say. I know I was banned for a clear reason, hell I killed one of you guys for revenge and even pointed out to the admin why I did it. All I wanted to say is you guys spoiled the game for many others with the terrible excuse of ''I heard contra'' which in my frame of mind is just bad. Had you of saw the contraband in the barn and the factory it would be totally game, however they were windowless buildings meaning you could of had no sight of them. Another thing after killing one of you at the barn that picked the lock, in a short space of time he came back to lockpick the door and kill us all (You didn't even announce yourself or give us a chance to surrender). One example of the brute force you executed upon us was: Another Corleone rolled up in his trabant to discover one of the C.H.E.C trying to lockpick the door, your member then turned around and shot at the unarmed man reducing him to about 10% health, your member chased him round the back of the barn and swiftly finished him off.

(10-13-2012, 05:26 AM)Von Tempski Wrote: I really hate immature threads like these, go make a ban request if you think someone has broken the rules.

Not exactly an immature thread, just a big rant on how the reason to raid ''I heard contraband'' is just plain wrong, in my point of view of course.
Hearing contra is the most popular and obvious reason to raid. I don't see how they "ruined the game" for people, since all they're doing is sitting around whoring money. If anything those people deserve to be raided if they make it so painfully easy to find a reason to raid them, and technically teaches them to use their brains where choosing a spot in the future.

And contra isn't the main point of the game.

Also, check (Unintended pun) the results of your poll. Don't even bother making one if it's going to be as painfully biased and useless as it is.

EDIT: Also, changing to president just to ban them? Wouldn't that fall under metagaming?
Clan Needed Tounge
(10-13-2012, 01:40 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I know... you breaking the rules to take revenge IS dreadfully wrong.

I love how biased you are, even in your polls. Randomly raiding people? Did you even ask what C.H.E.C. means? Contra Hunters of Evo City. We do the police's work, because we are better equipped and the SS can't be everywhere at once.

Did we break any rules? No. Not a single rule was broken. We heard contra, we got in. Fair and square.

And if my memory serves me correctly, you were in the Corleone group which was basing at the warehouse in the industrial district. I remember the moment your friend opened the big gate for us, and I remember seeing a load of contra, sitting out in the open.

So please, read up on the rules before calling it a random raid, and try not to be so biased.

Thank you, good night.

Then I was mistaken, although the barn raid was entirely unjust as one of you broke NLR and then proceeded to kill all of us unarmed people without any warning what so ever P.S You guys were outlawed before I was banned and proceeded to shoot police officers on site. Sorry about the biased poll, I was pretty sore after being raided twice and getting gunned down while unarmed.