Poll: C.H.E.C Random raiding should be banned (Ban the reason to raid because you heard contra)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes C.H.E.C Randomly raiding people because they heard it is utterly wrong
30.43%
7 30.43%
No, I like raiding peoples bases and murdering everyone and all their goods in the process! (prick)
69.57%
16 69.57%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Stupid C.H.E.C
CHEC didn't really look government funded, tbh.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The people who were raided were contra whoring, heavily. Every base was made for contra farming, no attempt to make it even LOOK like it was an RP event.
I had quite a lot of fun when we were baited, it was nice to be scared and not know who or what is shooting at you.
(10-14-2012, 01:34 AM)Grub Wrote:
(10-13-2012, 06:52 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: uMad?

Very unneeded. Further note: Stay civilized or this thread will be closed.
Moved to Off-Topic since this I feel this shouldn't be in roleplay.

Sorry Grub, I was just asking if he was mad.
I feel this post backfired at the creator. It was probably meant to act as a vent for frustration, though for wrong reasons. It could have been made as a thread against aggressive RP, instead it was a thread against me and several other people. I still see no reason for it's existance, but hell, it's a free internet.
(10-19-2012, 07:43 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I feel this post backfired at the creator. It was probably meant to act as a vent for frustration, though for wrong reasons. It could have been made as a thread against aggressive RP, instead it was a thread against me and several other people. I still see no reason for it's existance, but hell, it's a free internet.

I think he should of messaged you or one of the other members involved and try to resolve it that way. Instead of getting everyone on the forum involved.
(10-19-2012, 03:57 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(10-19-2012, 07:43 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I feel this post backfired at the creator. It was probably meant to act as a vent for frustration, though for wrong reasons. It could have been made as a thread against aggressive RP, instead it was a thread against me and several other people. I still see no reason for it's existance, but hell, it's a free internet.

I think he should of messaged you or one of the other members involved and try to resolve it that way. Instead of getting everyone on the forum involved.

Agreed, he should have. Let him reap what he has sown, I suppose...