Ban request on [FL:RP]Ludo
Name of player: [FL:RP]Ludo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42147535

Length: 1-5 days or something admin can choose

Job: Unemployed

Server: v2d

Summary: He FailRPed by running around my house and the lake were i was fishing and annoyed me with microphone talk, also attacked SlayZero with knife for no reason, then killed me with MP5 followed by a random molotov at my selfmade house.

Evidence:: Video didnt saved D:

This is legit i am not a liar!
Andy is not lying, Ludo is a maingebag, yesterday he was singing and mic spamming about dead babies... then he was shouting his head off... Heres a thread which i made and on most of the pictures you can see that ludo is using the mic: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19354
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
Bahaha
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
But the admin will not ban him for it, its something that happens on a daily basis so most admins dont even care about that... I know he pissed you off but oh well, welcome to Fearless RP...
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
Screenshots are much worse than a video. You can say he was preaching an Al Qaeda song, and it will look like that in the picture. A video could have helped the admins more. When I was there with you all, for the minute i was there.. Ludo wasnt doing shit to you guys. He was just talking! Seems like you are framing him.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player ([FL:RP]Ludo, STEAM_0:1:42147535) .
Please note, use our template next time, and not yours.

[FL] Termin
Server Administrative Team