[Examples/Advice] Policeman RP Ideas
Pretty good ! Cheese
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Nice guide, it could work if players would really RP properly when it comes to the police, and if criminals would not be so eager to shoot the police, because that's not realistic.
I volunteer in the israeli police, and here not only lethal force is the LAST resort, it is also strictly forbidden if innocent bystanders are on scene. So you can't shoot a suspect even if he's shooting you as long as innocents are present.
I see this rule broken all the time by police officers, just shooting a suspect point blank range when other people are around.
Too bad...
Question: If you are RPing as a Traffic Cop and you try to pull someone over because they ran a red light, that is perfectly fine right? I've had a ton of players complain and sometimes not pay the ticket because they say "It's the stupidest thing ever" Or "You're only doing this because I'm black" (trust me I've heard it) I think I remember someone threaten to write a BR on me for abuse or something too.. Most of them just run away though.
(05-29-2013, 09:38 PM)tyyy1997 Wrote: Question: If you are RPing as a Traffic Cop and you try to pull someone over because they ran a red light, that is perfectly fine right? I've had a ton of players complain and sometimes not pay the ticket because they say "It's the stupidest thing ever" Or "You're only doing this because I'm black" (trust me I've heard it) I think I remember someone threaten to write a BR on me for abuse or something too.. Most of them just run away though.

More than just fine.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • tyyy1997