[CLOSED] The Shaaw Family
The Story Line:
I had a hard time living on the streets when i was a kid, I was Thinner then a rat. I used to go trough the mall's and steal an apple to eat sometime's. After a coupple of years on the street i was walking to the sub, It took me a while to get there,
When i finnaly arrived i opened my backpack and took my half eaten donut.I went into the first house to the right (Sub 1), I lived there for about 7 month's. Then suddenly a day i heard voice's from outside.
I decided to pack my things and leave.
When i was on my way to leave the house i got stoped by a tall guy with a fancy Black Suit and some fancy pant's.
The man asked me why i was in there all diry and why i was thinny.
I told him that i had lived there for almost 8 month's cus i knew no one lived there and cus i needed a place to live at or i would'nt survive.
He asked me if i needed a home to stay at.
I said yes.
After a coupple of year's i was 21. I was a young man leading a whole Mafia organization, It was a hard job for someone who was as young as me, After a while Mr.Smith who was 73 years old died,
Then i was the last one in the family Nostracho.
==============================
The Rank's
(1 Spot)
Don
1: SkezZHD

(1 Spot)
Commander's:
1:

(1 spot)
Major's
1:

(5 Spot's)
Clan Gun Dealer's:

(10 spot's
Trusted Member's:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
(10 spot's)
Member's:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

(10 spot's)
Trial Member's
1: whazup☣
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
===============================
Rank's Specialitie's/What they mean

Don: Is the one leading the group and make's the rule's.

Commander: Is the´second one in command, If the Don isnt
in the game and cant tell em what to do he's the
one in command. (If he make's fail order's you dont
have to listen to him tell me if it happen's but
if i figure out you just did it to get him a warning
or kicked out ur the one getting kicked)

Major: Is the third leader, If the Don or Commander isnt in
He's the one in command.
(If he make's fail order's you dont
have to listen to him tell me if it happen's but
if i figure out you just did it to get him a warning
or kicked out ur the one getting kicked)

Clan Gun Dealer: Is the one who have alot of money and the one
selling the clan guns cheaper then he would make
other people pay If its needed (This must be an
Rich player or we dont have any use of you)

Trusted Member's: Is the once we trust the most, We give them
special mission's if needed, But remember
its an hard position to get into and you need to
be a good player and good with gun's.

Member's: Is the people who is ordinary guys who is
getting to do more things freely but they will get
mission's.

Trial Member's: Is the people who just joined the clan and need's to
Make us trust you, Cus if we dont trust you, You may
Become a Member, You may get kicked then.

=========================================
How to join the clan:

IC Name: <Your in character name>

OOC/Steam Name: <Your Steam name>

RP points (If you have any then write what RP's you made):

Ban's (How many ban's you have):´

Playtime (We dont accept people under 50h):

Why do you wanna join?:

Write a short story about yourself:

Will you change your last name to Shaaw?:

============================
Have a nice day.[/size]
IC Name: <Your in character name>Tom Dawn

OOC/Steam Name: <Your Steam name>TBL/whazup

RP points (If you have any then write what RP's you made): 0 RP

Ban's (How many ban's you have):´ one for CDM well i didnt CDM anyone but yaya

Playtime (We dont accept people under 50h):148 hours

Why do you wanna join?:i want to join a clan i want to play whit some guys and write whit them

Write a short story about yourself:i had a little hard in the beginning of my life on the street i had almost no money and i ran around everywhere to try to find anything well sometimes i had lucky to find drugs and money but that wasn't so often well when i found money i bought food for the money to survive sometimes cops wondered what i was doing well i never told them so they put me in jail well one day a gang ask me if i whanted to join them to do something stupid i said yes now i'm a big criminal i'm planting weed almost everyday now i sell drugs and i kill some people if u haft to so ya big criminal
You seem's to be a nice guy so i approve it but you will be set in the Trial Member's first, Have a nice day Smile
(10-09-2012, 10:03 PM)SkezZHD Wrote: You seem's to be a nice guy so i approve it but you will be set in the Trial Member's first, Have a nice day Smile

Seems good, although you've stated that people don't have to listen if the commanders fail order. What I find is that chain of command has to be followed at all times. If that order shouldn't be followed for whatever reason you never should have made them a commanding officer in the first place.
* Letter addressed to the Don of the Shaaw family. The letter seems to stink rotten and indeed contains a cut and rotting fish.

[Image: Fish_on_a_wrapping_paper.png]
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
The following 1 user Likes Martti's post:
  • Verenikin
So you've made yet another clan?

Your first one didn't do anything... :3
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Niimo
(10-30-2012, 06:40 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(10-09-2012, 10:03 PM)SkezZHD Wrote: You seem's to be a nice guy so i approve it but you will be set in the Trial Member's first, Have a nice day Smile

Seems good, although you've stated that people don't have to listen if the commanders fail order. What I find is that chain of command has to be followed at all times. If that order shouldn't be followed for whatever reason you never should have made them a commanding officer in the first place.

Well you know that some guys act to be a nice guy and a good member then u make them commander, Then they may think they are like the boss and can do what order they want so thats why i made that rule Smile

(10-31-2012, 08:44 AM)Adman Wrote: So you've made yet another clan?

Your first one didn't do anything... :3

Adman the funny is i had around 7-10 members in the Team BlackList clan and it still dident get approved and i dont know why so i made a new one
(11-10-2012, 05:21 PM)SkezZHD Wrote: -snip-

Because it has to be professional, interesting and show commitment. Instead of giving up and creating a new clan, you could have continued with Blacklist and tried to constantly improve it.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • User 5190, whoopie
Eh sure. Ill give this a shot.
IC Name: Joe Biden

OOC/Steam Name: CookieMasterz

RP points (If you have any then write what RP's you made): 0

Ban's (How many ban's you have):´0

Playtime (We dont accept people under 50h): 50hr and 5 mins ( Lol. I find this sorta ironic. )

Why do you wanna join?: Ive never been into a clan/group before, And i wanna see what its like, I also wanna meet new people and be active in something.

Write a short story about yourself: Ive always been rich, My family are all rich Corporation owners and i was always spoiled as a kid, I lived in a mansion, No brothers, No sisters, All my parent's money to me. and only me, That is, until they got assassinated by a group called " The Inner Circle " I swore to kill every single one of them from that day forth. And i did, thats why you never heard of them before. I own a huge mafia corporation and im one of the most infuencial people on the planet today.

Will you change your last name to Shaaw?: Yes

Btw, How do i contact you if i need you? You can add me on steam.
Clan declared inactive and is a duplicate.

You have 48 hours to provide evidence of activity or else face closure.