Garderoben unban request
Your name:Garderoben

Your ban ID:15478

Banned by:[FL] Ruxandra

Reason:Basign as a BMD again.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Doing my best to not brake the rules, I was playing as BMD as causal and i growth weed in my garage wher i park my BMD tied truck. And i got banned for 24 houers for basing ?

Yesturday i asked 1 admin i (cant remember name) and he told me it was okay as long as i do my jobb, And another admin bean playing with me when i was growing weed. As BMD and today i get a 24 houer ban. i think the rules between admins is not really clear. I was also regualry typing /advert to advert my services.

When i got banned i was just getting back into my garage to look on the weed plants i was NOT camping in ther, and was doing regulary sells as a Mobile BMD with my truck. The other 2 admins sayd it was allowed.

But today i got banned for this ? i was warned yesterday and after that i took contact with 2 different admins and no one told me i couldent have weed plants in my home just because i was BMD. I had NONE contrabands in the building.
Basing as a BMD = Locking yourself in a place having weed or contraband or both. You did that and I have seen no advert from you.

Also, you can't make unban requests for bans under 24 hours. I guess you didn't bother reading the forum rules also.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.