unban request plz
Exclamation 
Your name: LoneWolfSasamu

Your ban ID: 15420

Banned by: Killjoy

Reason: RDM, attempt to assassinate president as cop, disconnected to avoid punishment

Involved: no one my frined left v.v

Why we should unban you: my frined was on my account on my computer when i was asleep an didnt know he did this untill i logged on todfay im very sry for this to happened an i changed my pw and it won't happen again ^^
You are responsible for you account either way. Also why would your friend be on while you're sleeping... Main point is you are responsible for you account either way.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Heart 
(10-09-2012, 12:19 AM)Grub Wrote: You are responsible for you account either way. Also why would your friend be on while you're sleeping... Main point is you are responsible for you account either way.

im sorry about this i normally lock my computer but i was tired an drunk an i passed out on my bed plz just give me slack this once c'mon i havent been on the server in months an like to get back into it again c'mon plz ^^ Smile
Your account, your responsibility. We cannot know for sure who's behind there and we don't really care too much either.