Sorry
my mate who was playing with him only said he killed an admin, think it could at least be a shorter ban.
plus its the start of the british holidays and i want to play gmod Fearless. Smile (its awesome)
Remember Reach.
Okay im sure we can shorten it, At least a week
Ok awesome thanks a lot mate.
Remember Reach.
What if he had used a hack? What were you going to tell valve then?
I agree with gystez, you account is YOUR responsibibity so I don't think you have to complaign.
A bit harsh? Not really imo. If you let your brother play, you should at LEAST make sure that he knows what not to do...

That said, I'm a bit late to respond and if my brother would ever touch my computer to get me banned somewhere he would have gotten his ass kicked, seriously...
(07-29-2010, 10:59 AM)DemonoiD Wrote: That said, I'm a bit late to respond and if my brother would ever touch my computer to get me banned somewhere he would have gotten his ass kicked, seriously...

I wish I had a little brother to beat up x)
hahha nice one gYsteZ xD. i think the ban should be shortened to a week. isn't there anyone else here that knows how unfair it feels to be banned because of someone else??
Jızzame may I ask how the admıns have abused theır power? Its just somethıng about that I dont belıve. None of the current admıns abuse theır power, except for one who dıd ın the past.

And Its awsome havıng no brother or sıster, I gets more gıfts cus the famıly dont have to gıve to others.
Skaara, your account is your responsability, as said multiple times in this thread.
If he leave it to his brother and he gets banned, he has to live with it.
no, he definitely dont HAVE to live with it. it was NOT 100% his fault, so the ban should be a week. THAT is reasonable. no one has lost anything because of this, so the Ban should not be that harsh
I can agree with Skaara.
And that RDMing a admin should be the same ban of killing a normal player.

BUT. I think I remember how "your account" got banned.

There were "your account" RDMed 2 people. And when the admin came to "your account", "your account" RDM'ed the admin.

If I remember right. And that is a 3 way with RDM xD.

1 month is to mutch, I stick with that.
It should be shorter.