Sorry
I dont know what happened but i let my little brother use Gmod on my pc. i let him on today i dont know what he did but it says im banned from Fearless for a month!
Im really sorry for whatever he did an i love fearless its my favourite server on gmod, also i was going to donate soon.
Please can you help, it would be appriciated if i was unbanned.
thank you.
Please Reply :)
PS my steam name is also Jizzame.
I would be very grateful if you unban ne once again im sorry for my brother and i love fearless and want to play with my mates.
thanks.
Remember Reach.
Thıs seems lıke a very bad excuss, used ıt several tımes when ı was younger after pıssıng off a ımportan person. To be honnest thıs ıs probarly just a person who ıs to lazy to waıt for a month. And ıts allso a bıt suspıcıus that he loves the communıty, but havent regısterd before.

Jızzame ıf you where to be unbanned the admıns/soul would need your steamıd adress to help you. Or else you need to waıt for one month.
Steam ID = STEAM_0:1:26951876
plus i only found fearless this week so thats why i havnt registerd.
please help i really love fearless and promise to donate tonight.
Besides its the british summer holidays and i want to play on gmod and what not. Smile
Remember Reach.
Well. It's a good old thing called: "Your account, your responsebillity."
And I will stick with that. If your brother did something SO stupid, to get banned in 1 month.
Then he deserved it.
He's actually telling the truth, we were playing with him today, and I know I'm biased because I'm his friend, but his little brother was playing and we were telling him to do stuff for a laugh, and then he randomly killed the admin. Not sure who it was. But it honestly wasn't Jizzame, we even heard his voice.

One month was harsh anyway, we've only just found this server, and as far as I know, this is the first time that Jizzame has done something, and it wasn't even him.
(07-28-2010, 09:10 PM)Soap Wrote: He's actually telling the truth, we were playing with him today, and I know I'm biased because I'm his friend, but his little brother was playing and we were telling him to do stuff for a laugh, and then he randomly killed the admin. Not sure who it was. But it honestly wasn't Jizzame, we even heard his voice.

One month was harsh anyway, we've only just found this server, and as far as I know, this is the first time that Jizzame has done something, and it wasn't even him.

If you read my post again, I said: "Your account, your responsebillity".
And I still stick with that.

Let's wait for the admin who banned Jizzame, and see what he got to say.
(07-28-2010, 09:13 PM)gYsteZ Wrote:
(07-28-2010, 09:10 PM)Soap Wrote: He's actually telling the truth, we were playing with him today, and I know I'm biased because I'm his friend, but his little brother was playing and we were telling him to do stuff for a laugh, and then he randomly killed the admin. Not sure who it was. But it honestly wasn't Jizzame, we even heard his voice.

If you read my post again, I said: "Your account, your responsebillity".
And I still stick with that.

Let's wait for the admin who banned Jizzame, and see what he got to say.

I was actually typing when you said that, but ok.
Well i dont know who the admin was but how could he tell if it was me or my brother?
Remember Reach.
(07-28-2010, 09:20 PM)Jizzame Wrote: Well i dont know who the admin was but how could he tell if it was me or my brother?

He can't.
That's why your banned.
so i shouldnt its not fair if i was gonna donate tommorow and you ban me cause of my bro
Remember Reach.