[Pas/Agr] I.R.I.S. [Unofficial]

I.R.I.S.

In the early 1950s human genetics experimentation was taking its first, tentative steps. Amongst many other black projects, a team of British scientists working at an Infinitum Research experimental station stumbled across some remarkable phenomena involving DNA manipulation. This led to deeper research with dangerously unpredictable results, often leading to human patients losing their lives in irresponsible and immoral experiments.

Time passed on, and by the mid 1990s the failure rate of the experiments had been reduced from 75% to a mere 15%, enough for Infinitum to move onto the next stage: Biological Light Refraction. The British team were hoping to unravel the possibilities of light manipulation to create the perfect covert military agent. Early into the new millennium, due to a gross miscalculation, a series of tests on Subject 617 led to a massive synaptic trauma leaving the patient with multiple genetic anomalies.

The subject was left in constant pain and with unstable DNA. The subject escaped captivity, killing anyone that got in its way. A group names I.R.I.S. (Infinitum Research Interception Squad) team was created to return the subject to a maximum security Infinitum Research facility for further study and dissection. The entire project was considered a failure: all funding ceased and development was discontinued while all records and traces of the experiments were destroyed. Infinitum Research denies all knowledge of any form of human DNA manipulation but are more than happy to comment on the possibilities of cloning human organs inside suitable animal donors. It is believed that these organ cloning experiments form the main cover for their human genetic manipulation experimentations.

Team

Founder:
The_Alpha_Dog (Jon Stark)

Head of Defense Team:
9jakub9 (Jakub Klimiuk)

Defense Team:
-
-
-
-

Head of Offence Team:
The_Alpha_Dog (Jon Stark)

Offence Team:
rand0m 0mg (Kim Jong-un)
-
-
-

Head of Research Team:
-

Research Team:
-
-
-
-

Team Information

Head of Defense Team: Trains and supervises the Defense Team for when the base or something else needs defending.

Defense Team: Researches new ways of defense, builds defense (Adv Dupe) and protects the base.

Head of Offence Team: Trains and supervises the Offence Team for when an attack is needed.

Offence Team: Takes care of weapons and new forms of offensive actions towards enemies.

Head of Research Team: Supervises the Research Team.

Research Team: Does all thee researching like new medical supplies, DNA tests and all the other stuff to do with the research we need.

Alliance

British Armed Forces
Slyfoxes

Please attempt to make your own application.
Sources: The Hidden, Logo.
The following 2 users Like The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • HellShell, Warior135
Updated
  • Now allied with British Armed Forces.
  • Alliance page created.
Application,

Name: Jakub Klimiuk
Reason: I am really looking forward to joining this clan and helping it to be as good as possible, i also like the back story.
Hours of game-play: I think around 40 (I will check later)
Position: I would like to be defence team
About me: I spent allot of fun days on FL:RP but i want to try something different for once, i had enough of being in criminal clans only so i want to finally do something passive.

I hope i get accepted and we can start co-operation very soon.
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
Announcement
Welcome Jakub Klimiuk to the squad. He will be part of the Research Team.
Updated
  • New ranks.
  • Moved some stuff around from the page.

Thank you 9jakub9 for suggesting the idea.
Announcement
Jakub Klimiuk has been transferred and promoted to the Head of Defense Team. Good luck Klimiuk.
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • 9jakub9
Announcement
Klimiuk has helped us set up base at MTL (or MLT) and made a logo for the base. Good work Klimiuk!
Reminder
One person must salute the head of a team when he enters/passes you.
Update
  • We are now allied with Slyfoxes.
  • A new rank has been added (Founder).
Application
Name: [FL:RP] rand0m 0mg
Reason: I love to do passive RP. Never been in a clan, but when i read how serius a clan actually can be i want to join one. This backstory looks awesome, looking forward to join. And i am hoping to be a member in a good/active clan.
Hours: In-game hours: 670+ Gmod hours: 1300+
Position: Offence Team
About me: I am extremely active and mature on gmod. I have 3 bans under 670 hours. I have 6 RP points wich is ok, it also shows that i can RP properly. I use proper grammar. I like to RP and i am always open for new ideas.
The following 1 user Likes rand0m0mg's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog