[RESOLVED] Internet Problems
SucksSad , i guess i'll need to wait two weeks for normal roleplay with you.
Another Update:

Seems my internet has regressed to it's worst stages this week-end, with disconnections making even standard forum browsing a pain.

I do believe that trying to play on FL would be too difficult in the next few days, this is why I will be absent.

Hopefully, all can be resolved a few day after the 30th.

Adman
(10-27-2012, 09:40 AM)Adman Wrote: Another Update:

Seems my internet has regressed to it's worst stages this week-end, with disconnections making even standard forum browsing a pain.

I do believe that trying to play on FL would be too difficult in the next few days, this is why I will be absent.

Adman

As I have stated before, you need to hurt your providers...

Can't wait for you to come back!
(10-27-2012, 09:40 AM)Adman Wrote: Another Update:

Adman

Just go fucking ape-shit down the phone at Quaz at the other end and say (This is important) "If this isn't fixed, I will take further action as I am paying for something I am not receiving"

That gets them right in the bollocks.
Update:

Probably the last update for a while because I now have some concrete information.

The lines were switched today, but I believe we're still receiving internet from Sky. BT Infinity won't be installed until 15th November, pretty disappointing.

So, there you go. I won't be able to get on for a long time now. See ya guys.
That sucks..

See you when your internet is fixed! Smile
I sometimes have a problem similar to yours.
Internet connection lost for some reason. What I do to fix it is disable my wireless network driver, and enable it again.

If you're not on wi-fi then try to disable/enable your LAN driver I guess?

If that doesn't work idk.
(10-30-2012, 02:06 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: I sometimes have a problem similar to yours.
Internet connection lost for some reason. What I do to fix it is disable my wireless network driver, and enable it again.

If you're not on wi-fi then try to disable/enable your LAN driver I guess?

If that doesn't work idk.

How would one go about doing this?

I have tried several 'trouble shooting' fixes given by Sky and am in the process of trying a long winded fix that may or may not help.
I am the same Smile I love DCing...
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • equal
Final and last update.

Technician came today and finally fixed it, several hours without a disconnection so far.

Hurrah!
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • GhostRider