[RESOLVED] Internet Problems
Hello everyone, just a heads up that I probably won't be too active for the next two weeks.

The reason for this, as those who know me will realise, is because my internet will constantly lose all connection. This used to happen every 45-60 minutes but has now worsened to happening every 8-15 minutes.

This, naturally, makes roleplaying incredibly difficult and frustrating.
This doesn't mean I won't be on, it just means that I will probably spend more time on single player related games.

Hopefully the problem can be resolved in two weeks when we have a technician round to assess a possible change in ISP.
thats too omg ...it will be very difficult to play on fearless with that connection problem ...
(10-06-2012, 06:36 PM)Adman Wrote: Hello everyone, just a heads up that I probably won't be too active for the next two weeks.

The reason for this, as those who know me will realise, is because my internet will constantly lose all connection. This used to happen every 45-60 minutes but has now worsened to happening every 8-15 minutes.

This doesn't mean I won't be on, it just means that I will probably spend more time on single player related games.

Hopefully the problem can be resolved in two weeks when we have a technician round to assess a possible change in ISP.

Heh... You were lucky when it was 45-60 mins. During peak hours I am disconnecting every 2 minutes or so.
Makes doing anything near impossible.
(10-06-2012, 08:29 PM)TheMonsterMash Wrote:
(10-06-2012, 06:36 PM)Adman Wrote: Hello everyone, just a heads up that I probably won't be too active for the next two weeks.

Heh... You were lucky when it was 45-60 mins. During peak hours I am disconnecting every 2 minutes or so.
Makes doing anything near impossible.

I can only imagine, tonight alone I had a disconnection that was less than a minute after my previous.

Oh well, I still managed to struggle through and enjoy myself in a nice school RP with Apex and the rest.
Again?
I hope your Internet provider is not "3 mobile All you can eat data"?
Dude Adman,

You internet blows hahaha xD
(10-07-2012, 04:15 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Dude Adman,

You internet blows hahaha xD

You're dead to me.

<3
I hope you'll fix it soon.
Just an update, we have cancelled switching ISP and a different technician is coming this Friday.

Hopefully everything gets sorted without spending a lot of money.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • GhostRider
Another update.

The technician was just a diagnostic, the lines are fine so it is Sky's problem. We have decided to go with BT.

Unfortunately, the problem has deteriorated from a nuisance to a major problem. GMod is unplayable as the average DC time has gone down to anywhere between 30 seconds to 4 minutes.

The switch of ISPs may take a week or two. So this means I literally won't be on GMod in this time.