Do the Monster Mash.
Name of player: [FL:RP] MonsterMash
(Former Alias: tandeptrai2003)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27016316

Time in GMT: Sun Sept 16 21:23:51 2012

Server: v2d

Summary: Basically MonsterMash blocked the entire police spawn with props and continously propkilled everybody on the server multiple times. Some witnesses are Jarz, UTLonghorn, and GreenWisp.

On a side note I don't want him banned for just propkilling and blocking. The logs will literally be filled with his propkilling. Even a glance at that day will prove that.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=101069398

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=101069416

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWxYP5436Rc (Watch in HD to actually be able to read the name)

And finally, once again multiple occurances of propkilling will appear on the day September 16th. If there is a search function just search the steamID and watch the propkills pour in.
Clan Needed Tounge
I watched the video and saw me proptrapping/killing you.
You made yourself the victim in that video when in reality you were all doing it to the server.

I was new and didn't know what to do so I responded in propkilling as everyone else was doing it... I have matured since then though and I'm sorry for my past actions.

"On a side note I don't want him banned for just propkilling and blocking. The logs will literally be filled with his propkilling. Even a glance at that day will prove that." - What do you want? I've been roleplaying since then. Why now do you want to submit this thread? Can't we just start afresh? I've admitted I was wrong...

This was 3 weeks ago. I just want to play and be friends with everyone now. I just don't see your problem with me?

I will gladly accept a punishment for this even though it was 3 weeks ago and I have changed since then and have found a fantastic community of players. I just hope you are not to harsh on your decision.
I don't see why you should only be punished for propkilling when you literally spent 1-2 hours mass minging the entire server.

(10-06-2012, 10:24 AM)TheMonsterMash Wrote: I watched the video and saw me proptrapping/killing you.
You made yourself the victim in that video when in reality you were all doing it to the server.

This was 3 weeks ago. I just want to play and be friends with everyone now. I just don't see your problem with me?

"You made yourself the victim in that video when in reality you were all doing it to the server."

Nope? I was too busy getting propkilled and proptrapped to do anything? Made yourself the victim? Oh, so when I'm getting proptrapped and killed I'm not a victim. I see. It's all my fault for actually playing on the server that I was minged. Definitely not your fault at all, all you did was break half the rules regarding props. No biggie.

By the way, we literally had to build an underground bunker to get away from you and your other friend. We brought this on ourselves? I don't see how you can possibly justify this at all. We did nothing to you. You and your friend joined the server and started mass propkilling almost instantly. You're not the victim of anything.

If you're so ready to accept your punishment, why did you keep your name changed after the incident? That doesn't seem like acceptance to me. Seems more like you've been trying to duck this ban for quite some time. I don't see why you never confessed to this earlier if you were so sorry for what you did. You just kept going on like nothing happened, I don't see how that's taking responsibility for your actions at all. The only reason I can see for why you're admitting now is because the evidence is overwhelming.
Clan Needed Tounge
(10-07-2012, 04:20 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: I don't see why you should only be punished for propkilling when you literally spent 1-2 hours mass minging the entire server.

(10-06-2012, 10:24 AM)TheMonsterMash Wrote: I watched the video and saw me proptrapping/killing you.

"You made yourself the victim in that video when in reality you were all doing it to the server."

Nope? I was too busy getting propkilled and proptrapped to do anything? Made yourself the victim? Oh, so when I'm getting proptrapped and killed I'm not a victim. I see. It's all my fault for actually playing on the server that I was minged. Definitely not your fault at all, all you did was break half the rules regarding props. No biggie.

By the way, we literally had to build an underground bunker to get away from you and your other friend. We brought this on ourselves? I don't see how you can possibly justify this at all. We did nothing to you. You and your friend joined the server and started mass propkilling almost instantly. You're not the victim of anything.

If you're so ready to accept your punishment, why did you keep your name changed after the incident? That doesn't seem like acceptance to me. Seems more like you've been trying to duck this ban for quite some time. I don't see why you never confessed to this earlier if you were so sorry for what you did. You just kept going on like nothing happened, I don't see how that's taking responsibility for your actions at all. The only reason I can see for why you're admitting now is because the evidence is overwhelming.

I changed my name as I and a friend randomly started singing this song before we logged on and I liked it.

We did not start any of the prop killing actually. You and your friends did anyone who looks at that day will see the evidence that we were attacked first.

You DID make yourself the victim, why is it 3 weeks later that you submit a ban request...? Take you that long to edit the footage down to make you look innocent?

Anyone who looks at that 30 minutes or so we spent will see that we were attacked first.

I have not tried ducking a ban at all. I just thought that everyone had given me a second chance and I was extemely grateful so there was no need to do anything?

You built the underground bunker after we trapped you in the nexus because of you attacking us.

Also your evidence is NOT overwhelming. Your evidence only shows what happend to you. Yet you all attacked us first.

You've had a grudge on me for no reason even before this happend.
Long Edit? Look at all my Ban Requests, comprised all of 30 seconds or less clips. All of them. I frankly don't think Fraps is worth dropping $60 on.

And I've had a grudge on your before this even happened? This was the first time I ever met you on the server, no words exchanged, just your mass minging. Any admin can check the logs and see I and others did nothing and you just began mass propkilling.

Oh and after mass minging the server you just convienently change your name afterwards? Yeah Right.

And for that 3 weeks later jab, I've been overloaded with schoolwork and not wasted my time working on this day and night.
Clan Needed Tounge
(10-07-2012, 05:45 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: Long Edit? Look at all my Ban Requests, comprised all of 30 seconds or less clips. All of them. I frankly don't think Fraps is worth dropping $60 on.

And I've had a grudge on your before this even happened? This was the first time I ever met you on the server, no words exchanged, just your mass minging. Any admin can check the logs and see I and others did nothing and you just began mass propkilling.

Oh and after mass minging the server you just convienently change your name afterwards? Yeah Right.

And for that 3 weeks later jab, I've been overloaded with schoolwork and not wasted my time working on this day and night.

That is utter bull. You know for a fact I was attacked first. IT took you 3 weeks to edit 16 seconds?

I changed my name as tandeptrai2003 was an utter crap name. A friend gave me the steam account and I was too lazy to change the name of it.

I know you've hated me for no reason but I only want to know why...

For the last 3 weeks I've been absolutely fine. I have been RPing and having a good time... I think you're just intimidated by my presence and the fact that I was accepted into the community and was contributing.
Let's see. You know what makes me great friends with people? When they Mass Propkill and Block me. That just makes my day. Why do you keep asking why I dislike you and watch the video? I wonder why I don't, could not POSSIBLY BE THE MASS PROPKILLING AND BLOCKING OF ME WHILE I WAS ON THE SERVER
Clan Needed Tounge
(10-07-2012, 06:08 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: Let's see. You know what makes me great friends with people? When they Mass Propkill and Block me. That just makes my day. Why do you keep asking why I dislike you and watch the video? I wonder why I don't, could not POSSIBLY BE THE MASS PROPKILLING AND BLOCKING OF ME WHILE I WAS ON THE SERVER

Yet the fact we were attacked first of all has nothing to do with it. Right okay. I just want to play this server. I have had no issues for 3 weeks near enough. Other than when I got pissy at an admin but that's another story.

If you're mad because you lost items then I will gladly give you the money for them. I just want this to be left and prove myself to be a valuable member of this community... What is so hard to ask about that?

I swear if you give me a chance you will see that I have changed.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Don't turn a Ban Request thread into a flame war guys, even though i did once. I see monster mash being the same kind of guy as me, noob who hasn't really been weened off servers like ByB and kind of get picked on for this.

I'm pretty sure that i've played with MM on the server once or twice, and he seemed alright then. Give him a chance perhaps.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure hes not that dumb that he thinks a name change will save him from a ban, i mean tandeptrai2003? Who Da hell wants that?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(10-10-2012, 02:50 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Don't turn a Ban Request thread into a flame war guys, even though i did once. I see monster mash being the same kind of guy as me, newbie who hasn't really been weened off servers like ByB and kind of get picked on for this.

I'm pretty sure that i've played with MM on the server once or twice, and he seemed alright then. Give him a chance perhaps.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure hes not that dumb that he thinks a name change will save him from a ban, i mean tandeptrai2003? Who Da hell wants that?

Thank you! Someone who sees from my point of view. I have made lots of friends ingame now (Gungranny, Undeadorb, AstroCow, Mr Tie and wiseguy) just to name a few.

I believe I have played with you before too and I must say you were fine also!

Thanks though but be careful you cannot post in threads you're not directly involved in but you are helping my plea so thanks!